Jake Quickenden #105 he really is the turd that just won’t flush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread Fakeys, title courtesy of a twitter user who was unimpressed by seeing Jacob first thing in the morning. I’ve been dipping in and out so someone else might have to recap, but our favourite (?) moaning minnie is currently undergoing a gruelling charity walk that he doesn’t appear to have done any training for. He’s also had a very busy week cosplaying as Swiss Tony for an ITV competition and filming himself and various family members watching the repeats. Carry on Fakeys

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-qu...-and-fakeys-still-begging-off-doormatt.45192/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Once he gets to 50 miles plus it's going to be tough, especially if he had blisters 20 odd miles in. I can't see him completing this..

Reactions: 15
No stories since 3 hours ago, you would have thought since he's walking through the night he'd have done a few. Or his feet are in bits and he's moaning like the witch he is🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He is on the Road to Mandalay.

Don't bleeping stop , you cretin- keep bleeping going 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Thank you for the new thread @plattyjoobs 😃

Bet mummy has a foot soak all ready for him
---
Flappys 4th holiday of the year incoming 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a little reminder, Gail is a little brat, he is a massive moaning twit! Christ he’s going to dine out on this challenge 😐
There's a 70 year old guy with them, twice his age, who he says hasn't moaned once and is just getting on with it.
And he's still whinging about his feet :cautious:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I love that he’s hating it. He obviously thought it would be easy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No stories since 3 hours ago, you would have thought since he's walking through the night he'd have done a few. Or his feet are in bits and he's moaning like the witch he is🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hes such a mood hoover. It'll be hard enough for the original team doing the physical feat, as well as mentally getting through it. I bet they're struggling with him constantly harping on about the state of his feet and how tit hes feeling. Always making it about him. For once not sharing thoughts of his brother, dad or cancer sufferers, its allllll about him.
Go home and get in your dirty ice tub.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
While he’s constantly coming on his stories to moan about how hard it is, he should instead be thinking of the people who actually have cancer and are fighting a daily battle everyday, not just for a bleeping weekend 😡. I don’t doubt it’s hard but the only reason he keeps coming on his stories is for attention and for everybody to tell him how wonderful he is 🤮 Whilst the people and the families he’s supposedly walking for, are living with this 24/7, he’s got a few hours left to do and then is being chauffeured by his beard back to his mummys to get spoilt and then got yet another holiday to look forward to next week.
If I was his management, family, friends, etc… I’d be telling him to shut the duck up and think about how selfish he’s coming across.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm calling it now some time within the next say 10 miles he is going to quit

Reactions: 17
Cos he’s so busy making it all about him, I’d forgotten today is the day of Flappys huge announcement. Not sure when she’ll have time to do it with taking two kids to Scunthorpe, then driving to Skipton to pick wanker up and then back to Zelda’s again, but then she’s known for never doing announcements when she says she’s going to 😂
The rain is horrendous down south, fingers crossed it’s making it way up North for his last few hours 😂😂😂
Edited surprise surprise now the ‘tears’ are making an appearance and Leo apparently told daddy to keep going on the phone this morning 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.