Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this is sad I know but was trying.to.see.if they are jeans
And this what is this ?
Looks like one of them.cheap toy sheriff badges my kids liked 😂
To get in certain enclosures/hospitality areas, you have a badge so they easily identify if you are allowed in or not. Shame Fakeys managed to blag himself one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fuckin hell, never seen Fakey so happy as when he's with Chris 😘😘😘 remember that ad they did about aftershaves, oh please say it's in the Wiki @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fuckin hell, never seen Fakey so happy as when he's with Chris 😘😘😘 remember that ad they did about aftershaves, oh please say it's in the Wiki @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pmsl
I think the game video is even worse if that’s possible 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
CH on his contracted day out with knobhead, day of pleasure for Jake, day of bleeping hard graft for CH having to put up with him all bleeping day 🥴 and CH looks awful, what happened to him?he used to be quite nice looking but now he looks like a greasy minger.
Plus Chris is now very ‘glassy’ eyed. Hmmmm. Too much cock and snow I reckon!
---
He has jeans on? Could’ve least worn a matching suit! Scruff. Packed of ciggies in back pocket too eh
Chris tagged his outfit provider. Poor Fakey has no one giving him freebie. He had to make do with mismatched crap!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why does he always wear clothes two sizes too small for him? Trousers are always too short, the jackets too short and tight. Looks ridiculous

• Haha
£25 = 1pint of beer, and a 2litre bottle of water. That's the sum total of hisspending, there. Perhaps 3or4 Quid left to offer Chris for the petrol ? 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet with him being in the closet he’s a proper bleep towards Flapz having to repress his true self. That’s why he’s always so happy with blokes he’s out with.

I’d be embarrassed if this was my life. No money, barely bothering with my son and making laughable social media content.

• Heart
🐔What a nice day for having a day out with your own kind.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just realised he drove 4 and a half hours just to go on a date with Chris. I’m assuming he’s stopping out tonight. Can’t see him driving 9 hours in a day. I just don’t understand how him going to the races is going to help him find work. Yes his manager was there but it’s quite clearly a jolly up and not work related for him at all.
Funny how he said she was the one wanting to do that reel but she hasn’t shared it and has been silent all day today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just realised he drove 4 and a half hours just to go on a date with Chris. I’m assuming he’s stopping out tonight. Can’t see him driving 9 hours in a day. I just don’t understand how him going to the races is going to help him find work. Yes his manager was there but it’s quite clearly a jolly up and not work related for him at all.
Funny how he said she was the one wanting to do that reel but she hasn’t shared it and has been silent all day today 🤔
They will be having sex tonight and in the morning. He won't be back with her until.tomorrow.

• Haha
Instead of road to a million, I’m going to start a road to back below a million 😉 Another 126 followers gone today and that’s with Chris Hughes tagging him on his stories. Wonder how low he’ll let it get before he gets the credit card out 😂 Probably hoping to wait until he makes his big appearance on Masterchef, when he’ll be expecting thousands to start following him then 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
I don't think beaky will be getting his hole tonight, he'll be busy holding Chris's hair out of his eyes while he's puking his guts up, if they've been on the booze and bugle all day...

• Sick
  • Heart
Look how tight his jacket is in the first picture someone needs to lay off the pies probably why he isn't wearing the trousers he can't get into them 🐷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.