Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he never even bothered to look to see what make of car it even is, or it's age etc.
He's in the passenger seat. Bet he just got straight in it for the gram photo, didn't even ask the owner.
These two have no interest whatsoever in the World around them. No favourites , music , nothing?
A very dysfunctional family all round.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
The desperation is getting worse!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
Ah filming people who obviously can’t stand him. It’s always him with his phone in everyone’s face I bet people wonder what the fuck he’s doing. So unprofessional.

Some
Somehow, they are under the illusion that they ARE working hard - on this......photos for the gram, online likes, begging and scrounging.

There are genuine people in this World who could do with a little help ; some hellofresh food donated, or some clothing , for example ; a weekend break - anything......

But they won't get it - because utter fucking scrounging lazy work-shy begs like these cunts ( who have no medical reason not to work) have grabbed it.

I’ve done it before but seriously does Instagram do anything when bots are reported? I’ve reported stories before and they never go against their rules
I’m really not sure if it has any effect but I sleep amazingly knowing I’ve tried my best

Reactions: 16
Sad beyond words. She's treating the cat like a baby substitute.

Reactions: 13
Sad beyond words. She's treating the cat like a baby substitute.

View attachment 2924621
Easy seen why she contorts herself to stick her arse out in photos, it’s to give the illusion of having some kind of shape to her body. Straight up and down like a teenage boy.
And Fakey, she’d maybe do better than you did on your TWO FAILED X Factor attempts, snide prick.

Has anybody got the full length version because if she managed to get her muff in his face, she needs sectioning ASAP.

Reactions: 10
So he is off to the races with C/H with his £25 wages that he got from his long hard day at work yesterday

When all you can post about your client, is the fact they’re ‘supporting’ Soccer Aid for the 2nd year running, way from shouting it from the rooftops that he’s unemployed/unemployable

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She has proper mangled her boat race up. That profile is fucking ridiculous.

What a fucking mess.

Reactions: 17
So he’s not even working today Nice to see now he’s living at home, he sharing the parental duties 50/50
Are we going to see his ‘Gucci’ tie as much as we saw the wedding shoes
Two simpletons together

Attachments

He looked like fucking tramp at the Sarcoma Ball but him and the love of his life can dress up all dandy for horse racing! CH will be pissed and in hospital no doubt like last time on binge drinking

Attachments

So he’s not even working today Nice to see now he’s living at home, he sharing the parental duties 50/50
Two simpletons together
I'll leave the unemployment tracker as it is then.

Is that his wedding suit? He's definitely getting a bit of cock tonight from Chris Hughes. They'll be steaming.

Two simpletons together
This, more like.....

"Perhaps you can talk me through horse racing. I've only got £25 quid".

Chris Hughes is so thick he didn't even know what a bath towel was on a live last year. Thick, alcoholic, bum boy cunt.

RatBoy is wearing his wedding suit ffs.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Not a sign of anxiety when he's got his bum chum about

Why's she swaying with the vat like it's a baby it's fucking weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.