Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I cant believe those kids are in paradise and I feel bad for them. Dragged about travelling which fucks you over just to laze about on sun loungers. They have done absolutely nothing again and took no consideration that they have 2 kids. Those 2 would have been happier at a butlins or center parks. Fred's missing more school to lay on the beach. It would be different if they went to places of real history so he was learning. Poor bugger will be sent back to school the day after they land while soph moans about jet lag for 2 weeks. Mean while jake will be off to the job centre to sign on?!?!
Absolute truth! My absolute heart goes out to Freddie. This young chap is in the middle of two families. One is having a new brother, the other ones is using him, as 35 year old likes on a beach in the Bahamas

• Sad
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Bucket list destinations are lovely but sometimes not practical when you have small children, why do they have to rush through their list? Why not wait until the children are older and can actually partake in activities that would make the holiday more than just a beach/pool holiday. When our kids were small holidays were about enjoying the sunshine, pool and the sea and the change of scenery but now we are really able to enjoy water sports and day trips out of the hotel because we have teens and young adults. I don’t know why they don’t hold fire on these kinds of trips until the boys are a bit older.
Because it’s not really anything to do with ‘bucket lists’. It’s all about getting content and engagement on the gram and pretending they’re living this ‘celebrity’ lifestyle. They would have dropped even further into the depths of z list obscurity by the time the kids are older, so have to do it now. Plus their holidays are always what they want. If they could get someone to look after Leo, I doubt they’d even bother ever taking the kids with them. Sad but true 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So they actually did nothing at the Atlantis! Literally nothing. I’m honestly so embarrassed for them!

I know it’s obvious they are going swimming with the pigs but that is the one thing they will be doing in a full week. They are pathetic. Bucket list for me is trying new foods, seeing new places and doing new activities. Not stopping in the most expensive hotel to take pictures for Instagram but not be able to afford to eat.

Let’s see if they post their food at this next hotel.
Thing is Atlantis isn’t even one of the more expensive hotels there anymore. I mean surely they did the slide through the shark tank and the actual water park? Maybe they just didn’t film it 😂😂😂😂 yep I’m joking. I can’t believe they’ve dragged the kids along on this. They either go on adult only holidays or ‘family’ holidays still based around what they want to do. Imagine spending thousands of pounds on a weeks holiday when you don’t know when you’ve next got proper work 🤦🏻‍♀️ and I don’t mean 2 min comp giveaways or aff links on insta. I mean an actual job.
Content overload incoming…..
---
Onto their next child-unfriendly hotel on this "bucket list" trip. Let's see what excitement this brings. 😴

View attachment 2883665View attachment 2883666View attachment 2883668
View attachment 2883674
View attachment 2883676
View attachment 2883677
Next part of the adventure? What was the first part? If she calls sitting by a pool an ‘adventure’, she needs to give her head a serious wobble 🙄
---
How long before that gets deleted? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
There’s not one part of their lives I’m envious of, my home is lovely - I’m always changing things about, love making our house a home unlike those scruffs. I drive a nice car. We all dress well. We pay for our 2 holidays a year, we all enjoy the holiday and I pick suitable places to suit us all. I’m no scrounger, everything is paid for by WORKING! I wouldn’t swap with them for a minute.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Surely today they are going to swim with dolphins or something like that? They’ve made it look boring as fuck.

Do you think they are getting a little doggy bag of croissants etc for their tea? Funny how they always share their gifted meals in their gifted hotels but all we’ve see so far is a bit of watermelon and cereal for Leo’s breakfast.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Reason 1,086,349 for Fakey to cry this week
Gemma Atkinson and Gorka have announced their own reality tv show 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Anyone think flaps has got a copy of the incriminating photo, so she's got him and Zelda by the short hairs ...???
Would piss myself laughing if she has.
He'd be better off coming out of the closet.
ATTENTION FLAPZ!

When you read this, let us know whether you have a copy of the incriminating photo of him kissing his twinkie and you're blackmailing Zelda and RatBoy!

Tomorrow - post yourself deep-throating a banana!

WE AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE!

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wherever they go, especially beach holidays there is nobody else around.
every holiday looks dead with no atmosphere 🤷‍♀️
I bet people see them coming and give them a wide berth 😂. Them two posing walking up and down the beach on their phones taking selfies and spud probably screaming at the top of his voice mine mine mine or no no no. Plus most people go to those places to see and explore, not just sit by a pool or beach all day, every day 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she knew exactly what she was doing with that picture! Captioning Mum + Dad and him having his hand over her tummy, pathetic specimens!

Also noticed the foot comment has been deleted and he has suddenly followed the woman who wrote it! Bet she’s been getting abusive messages in her inbox. They really are very sensitive lol.

• Wow
  • Heart