Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Even when we’ve done a week in Spain we always try and have a couple of days out somewhere even if it’s a bit rubbish. Couldn’t sit around a pool constantly with kids, it’s no fun for them. Although I know Freddie was so lucky to get to play basketball!

If they’d took the kids to Disney World they would have actually got loads of engagement and everyone would have been saying what amazing parents they were to take the kids there. Disney cruises even take you to the Bahamas from Florida. You can go to Atlantis and they also have a couple of their own private islands. Also food is included free on the cruises 😂

As someone else said earlier, they’ve made their Maldives trip look exciting compared to this Bahamas shit show. Unemployed and wasted all this money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Oh and I assume the dead dad and brother were watching over him to make sure his plane with bad turbulence didn’t crash. Will have pictures of the orbs flying around the plane next.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Three reasons. She desperately wants/needs the insta engagement, the excuse to link all her holidays outfits and to brag about where they’ve been 🙄😂
And the reality is..
1. Nobody gives a tramps cock about them.
2. Who'd want to buy the fanny hammocks she bought and have your innards hanging out.
3. What's the point of bragging about a holiday where she cremated her kids, and couldn't really afford....

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
That have chosen this holiday purely to impress on instagram….
But we’ve seen no meals, no hotel room, no water sports, facilities, nothing other than a pool with a tiny slide and a beach.
They are definitely on a lemonade budget!

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Why the hell did he keep wearing those shorts that are about two sizes too small? It's not like he's got anything to show off #toadstooldick

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Anyone think pugsley will try to eat the pigs when they go swimming???
He'll think it's an all you can eat bacon buffet....

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
So he’s wearing a hat but neither child is?! The kids must be bored shitless. They could’ve gone to Spain or somewhere less expensive. If they want to spunk all this cash and go back home penniless they deserve all they get. Fancy prioritising a fancy expensive holiday over basics in everyday life. Fucking idiots the both of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Moomin12

I have children of similar age to them and no way would I take them on that kind of holiday, they would be bored shit less. We do things like haven, safari parks and theme park breaks. Things that are beneath them 🙈 I'm knackered after but the kids love it and thats what it's about

• Heart

brat13

So all they did was go on holiday to burn their kids and came back home? What a bucket list 🤣🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Fuck off fakey we all know you're home or are we meant to believe you're posting from the Bahamas at 3am? Maris isn't swimming either he doggy paddled down the steps because you bribed him with food let's be honest the kid is not capable he can barely get a legible sentence together still if it makes another attention seeking insta post that's the main thing eh? Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Dream holiday making memories with family <<<<<< constantly on phone reading tattle and deleting insta comments

• Haha
So a post a day then from someone who is not going to post much 🙄😂 Nice to see Leo in his usual sunsuit and hat 😡 Let’s be honest they’d make Disneyland look boring, oh that’s right they already have 😂
Not even 2,000 likes 😂 He’s forgetting they are 4 hours behind us. He’ll do his day 3 post/reel earlier from there today.
Nice to see he’s already forgotten Freddies there as well - cunt 😡
He obviously doesn’t realise that ‘little man’ won’t remember this BUT Freddie will!

• Sad
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Yes, I tend to agree with you, he is very behind where he should be, his parents did and do not interact with him properly. TV and mobiles have a lot to answer for with future generations.

My daughter would not even watch TV before she was 3, she was too busy running here, there and everywhere and playing with her toys to sit down. There are kids starting school and they are not potty trained, can't speak properly or use a knife and fork. I honestly despair.

• Sad

kj135

VIP Member
Sorry to crash don’t post on this thread.

But they are really addicted to social media! For someone who said he’s going on holiday and won’t be posting much, fuck me can’t put phones down!

• Haha