Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdee

Chatty Member
Q. what suncream did you use on the boys

Q. What was the food like

Q. Was it hard sharing a room with the boys

Q. How much spending money did you take

Q. Does fake only own 1 pair of shorts

Q. Will you feel hypocritical going to the sarcoma ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cant believe those kids are in paradise and I feel bad for them. Dragged about travelling which fucks you over just to laze about on sun loungers. They have done absolutely nothing again and took no consideration that they have 2 kids. Those 2 would have been happier at a butlins or center parks. Fred's missing more school to lay on the beach. It would be different if they went to places of real history so he was learning. Poor bugger will be sent back to school the day after they land while soph moans about jet lag for 2 weeks. Mean while jake will be off to the job centre to sign on?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What do we reckon the chances are of him doing a throwback post/story tomorrow for the London Marathon? Good excuse to bring up dad/brother AGAIN 🙄 After he raced it last year and got such a shit time, he said he was going to do it again this year but as usual was speaking bullshit. Mentioned doing the NY marathon once and not said no more about it. How he’s a ‘celebrity’ ambassador for a cancer charity fuck knows. He’ll turn up next week for the ball only cos it’s all about him performing, but what else does he ever do for them? £40,000 for a minute fight and didn’t even donate a penny 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Yes if he went to Dubai maybe he could have gotten his ugly face on TV. GMB are interviewing James Argent and Joey Essex, right now who are stuck there😂😂.
Oh god, imagine it. Stood there pissed wet through, hands clasped in front of him, wig half on/off, giving a report!!!
He'd have"TV Weatherman" in his Instagram bio after that.
Sucks to be you.

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
So by her latest answers, they did breakfast only at the Atlantis (sound familiar 😂), she does know how to use Google so not sure why she’s always asking for recommendations online 🙄, they picked to go, as it’s going out of season obviously cos it’s cheaper, only stretched to a half day boat trip and apparently it’s a good destination for a honeymoon cos there’s more to do there than the Maldives. Shows what their honeymoon was like 🫠 Oh but we knew that cos they shared every bit with us anyway 😂

Edited. Won’t say how much the holiday cost but was really expensive, lied about Leo’s age to get him free on a trip and her first aff link has appeared 😂
OMG I am embarrassed for them both!

Admitting they got it cheaper at the end of season, lying about Spuds age so he got a free trip, only being able to afford half a day for boat, free breakfast and £250 credit plus they used a companion voucher so basically for one free for the flight. We have redeemed companion vouchers but used them on long haul and get an upgrade. Tell me your skint without telling me your skint F&F. Also when we go away, either booking separately or package, we research not only the hotel but surrounding area even if all-inclusive as we like to go out an explore and know there’s other options.

One thing I can say for Flaps she could’ve had something good had she had a brain. This could’ve said they wanted to find a good deal on a smaller budget to show their ‘fans’ (without admitting they’re skint!) and blogged about it. But no she swans around like lady muck. Maybe I’m getting old but her bikini was inappropriate with a lad Fred’s age

• Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Look at this Twat in a Hat, meanwhile the Spudnator and his half a child are being burnt to a crisp 😡
IMG_5379.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
How about making some memories with your stepson as well you f🤬ing arsehole - you were quite happy to take on the role of being a stepdad to Freddie until the golden dumpling came along - people like you make me sick you nasty selfish prick

• Heart
  • Angry

bluecups

VIP Member
Laughing my ass off that when they stalk Tattle whilst on their fancy holiday they will read this thread title every time! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Well that was a waste of time/money.
All Freddie will remember is that was the beginning of his melanoma, Damien doesn't know if he's on this earth or Fuller's, Sophie had a face like a dropped pie, and beaky just wished he was in Dubai doing the GMB weather report.
I've had more enjoyable smear tests that that fucking disaster of a fuckit list holiday...

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Tragic holiday… another day sat around the pool. Bet they had to share that omelette and piece of toast between all four of them.

• Haha