Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So the holiday is over and if this doesn’t show just how irrelevant they are, I don’t know what does. Countless stories, 4 reels and 44 pictures over 11 grid posts between them (in 8 days and guarantee there is still more to come 🙄) and still they don’t make the Daily Mail 😂 That’s even with them deliberately doing that one picture to get people speculating about her being pregnant 😂 The DM literally scours zlisters instagrams just to make up and write articles about them. Christ they still do it to ex LI contestants that were on the show years ago 🙄 Makes you wonder why does he pay a publicist because surely she should be trying to get him out there anyway she can? Actually she probably has and they’ve turned it down 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I still put my six year old in a swim top with uv protection and the swim hats with the bit at the back to keep his neck covered sun damage isn’t big or clever! I know that there skint so here’s a tip flaps SHEIN sell full sun sets for kids (top, shorts and hat with extra material) for £5.99 if you push the boat out and get a SHEIN account it’ll drop it to £4.42 with free delivery…. No excuse cheap skate!
I love a bit of Shein and Ali Express and will openly admit it🤷‍♀️ Flaps knows this only too well…Her B&B shite is all Ali Express, her bags are fake, her ‘chanel’ sandals and ‘Gucci’ tights are from Ali , Leo’s prison outfits are from Ali, but she wont admit it! She’s as fake as him! Its all fake, she lives and breathes in Instagram world its madness, everything is based around Instagram likes and comments! People are fucking deluded! These pair even block people if they look and don’t like their stories! I cant deal with people like that its beyond insane!

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Christ this holiday is making the honeymoon look jam packed with action. Imagine spending all that money to be bored out your tree. Although it looks more dead than a cemetery so they’ve probably gotten hella discount.

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Jess Wright ex TOWIE was at the next launch🤣🤣🤣🤣
Flappy Q&A 🤣🤣🤣 basically her bucket list holiday was on the cheap, lying about Leo's age🤭🤭🤭 using vouchers and booking stuff herself lol lol, tell us you're skint without telling us. She said this was their big holiday and they went b@b hahaha shades of the tattlemoon😆😆😆😆 good luck having anymore when your husband is unemployed😂😂😂 and no we don't want you to start up a travel page ffs🥴🥴🥴
Fakey in his favourite place, his stinky pit, with Gail, and just look how tanned he is, absolutely disgusting🤬🤬🤬 and get him proper cup not a fucking bot bot😡😡😡
This is what he used to do when he was a baby, just lie in bed with him, asked him what he wants to do and he says watch TV ffs, shows how much they do with him. Eye fucking himself again urggghh🤮🤮🤮🤮 he's fucking vile
I've got my 🍿🍿🍿ready for his manic postings now he's got no job😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
His instagram is his cv and that’s why he struggles for work. Simple. Most people use their cv to sell themselves and promote their professionalism and strengths, his shows his lack of work, his homesickness when away from home. The more time he’s online the more people realise he’s no great asset to their programme/show. Someone busy wouldn’t be online as much as he is doing TikTok’s and reels for such shit.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So a bikini for each day and she’s taken 9 so does that mean they’re away for 9 days or she just can’t count? Using 2 today so maybe they’re actually going on a trip? I’d hope if they go see the pigs she wears a costume, rather than the normal floss with her flaps hanging out 🤢 As for Leo’s hair. It almost borders on child cruelty 😡 Imagine them two going that long without a hair/syrup cut. Not a chance but it’s ok for them to let that child have hair hanging in his eyes all the time. Shit fucking parents

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Maris may as well be shovelling grub down in Frinton. He's oblivious to his surroundings.

Fred must be with Flapz, as Fakey is too busy insta-ing the dud bulb for likes and " awwwwws" , and I bet his eyes are swivelling round more than a Palitoys Action Man toy ones do , at the hot blokes

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
I see the daily fail have totally ignored this shit bag of a holiday as the decided to run with tramp chazza Dawson trip instead, (hopefully no exposed bum holes on this holiday)
Fake ur so far down the pecking order even the shittiest of rags won’t look at ur or ur beards insta!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Never known anyone who allows two children to get so tanned on holiday.How this prick can turn up at a charity event when his three year old son is obviously not kept safe.No t shirt or hat just left to bake day after day.See Zelda never comments on shit they post? I bet she knows both skint and showing off as if they have money to burn.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Date night and you’ve packed a tripod to take with you because you’ve already planned to film a reel for insta in advance 🤯. I will say it again and again. Anybody in a proper relationship doesn’t do this shit on the gram. They keep it off of social media because they’re not trying to prove anything and don’t give a shit what a bunch of strangers think.
Keep it up Fakey. Who is ever going to want to employ someone that so desperate for attention and likes, he can’t even take his wife out without sharing everything on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Definitely not feeling body conscious 🤮 imagine asking someone to take a picture of you posing like that and then putting it as the main post on your grid 🤦🏻‍♀️ No hats, no t shirts and the boys are in the full sun 😡
I’ve just realised as well, the sad cunts are putting the same thing on both of their grids to get the likes from each others followers. 1 post a day from Fakey so far 😴😴😴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
She packs 9 bikinis but no UV swim tops for her children to protect there skin from the sun.
That there is priorities on a bucket list trip 🙄

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Gail is quite chunky isn't he, never see him eating healthy stuff hardly, I feel sorry for him with these knobbers as parents, they are bothered about their own appearance so why not their son's☹☹☹
Letting them both get a suntan aswell🫤🫤🫤
Total idiots they are. Who flies all that way for a weeks holiday ffs🙄🙄🙄
---
Never happy that kid honestly when my son was his age he was always smiley and happy
Yeah mine too @Redtea2 She was always running about too, not just sat like he is🙁🙁🙁

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I refuse to believe he got over 1,000 likes in 11 minutes
Over 2,000 now and at this time in the morning 🤥. He’s buying likes while she’s buying followers 😂 He’s done 4 reels, posted 20 pictures over 5 grid posts, done countless stories in just 9 days, but he’s not bothered by Instagram likes and he wasn’t going to post much while he was away 😂 I can’t imagine going on holiday and all the time thinking about content for Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ If his living was being an actual tiktokker or Content creator maybe but I don’t see how him being manic and oversharing on social media, is going to help him find work in the industry that he’s so desperate to be a part of? Good the less he’s on my TV screen, the better 👍🏻

• Heart