Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Gets a second? WTF do you do all day….

1. not clean the house
2. Not educate maris
3. Not toilet train Maris
……

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

HMC

VIP Member
The meal on the flight home is literally the best meal they’ll have eaten on this bucket list trip 🥴

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So they actually did nothing at the Atlantis! Literally nothing. I’m honestly so embarrassed for them!

I know it’s obvious they are going swimming with the pigs but that is the one thing they will be doing in a full week. They are pathetic. Bucket list for me is trying new foods, seeing new places and doing new activities. Not stopping in the most expensive hotel to take pictures for Instagram but not be able to afford to eat.

Let’s see if they post their food at this next hotel.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s gotta be up there with Ann Widdecombe for the most celebrity shows, trying to stay relevant. I find it really sad & selfish chasing fame, like he dose when he’s got a family.
He’s the male version of Kerry Katona 😂 Will do any show going if it means getting on TV for even 5 mins. Proclaims to want to get into ‘proper acting’ but still starts following and tagging any new reality show that comes out, plus any older ones he’s not been on, desperate to get noticed. I mean it must be at least 5 years he’s been after SCD, fortunately to no avail. He doesn’t want an actual career. He just wants fame 🤢

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
“She’s 100% pregnant, she’s glowing”
I do believe the person making this comment is mixing up a healthy glow with an oily greasy skin that’s been overworked and smothered in mixed products.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
His mum is such a cow.If Matt does not like my glasses tough shit😳Remember when the poor twat was looking for tablets and messed her precious box up.And god forbib he drained his tuna in her newly washed sink😳😳I can imagine he walks on egg shells living with that prize bitch.

• Haha
  • Sad

Joon

VIP Member
🐔All the way there for what !!!! Sad really 😞 no memories for the kids, just don't understand it, no pics of their lunch, or dinner, no nice clothes, no dressing up, no getting ready to go out in the evening, just beach ⛱ ...sun 🌞 don't get it...I'm having a Peroni my favourite Cheers...

• Heart

Oxoxoxo

Anyone else notice leo this morning talking with his top teeth out copying Jake. He's Jakes biggest troll 😂😂

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
He was plonked in front of the TV from birth or looking at Fakey for the first year of his life, so yeah that won't have helped😩 they absolutely baby him, always in a pushchair or carried on Fakey's back if they go out for a walk, drinks milk from a baby bottle still, he's bloody 3 for God's sake🤯🤯🤯

Nope, none of us can work out why they aren't concerned about him. Flaps has Freddie so she should know he's behind. All they seem to care about is themselves and flaunting on Instagram

I honestly don't think it is additional needs. I think it's a parenting/attachment issue. It is well known the most important time in a child's life is from 0-3 as that's when all the connections happen in the brain, and let's be honest when is that child ever really stimulated. He's constantly plonked in front of the TV or restrained in a carrier or pram. There's a reason why he's more animated when he's attending nursery or with his grandma.

Justdee

Chatty Member
They've not even shown the room yet,probably because it's a pokey corner with a couple of put me up beds beds for the kids and there's no room to move,
To me a bucket list holiday is a experience,the food,culture,adventure not flying myself on a different deckchair to yesterday,if I didn't have the money to do it the way I wanted I would wait and save a bit more.

That conversation with Leo about crabby ? I didn't understand a word of it and don't think fake did either .

How does she think none will comment on how her nose has changed, she literally puts her face out there and thinks people won't say a word ? 🤔

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
“For those thinking Freddie is burnt, he isn’t!”

*posts pic of Freddie quite obviously sunburned*

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Look at this Twat in a Hat, meanwhile the Spudnator and his half a child are being burnt to a crisp 😡
View attachment 2886887
Poor Freddy looks sore. Shit parenting. Seriously if that was me in the background I’d be knocking the phone out of Flaps hand. Who do wannabes think it’s ok to have people on their Instagram without their permission?

• Angry
  • Sad

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So the only comment he’s liked on that post is from Vicky Pattison! Why do his sad little Tena Huns not realise he couldn’t give a toss about them?

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
On a "bucket list" holiday & they're filming a reel 😂 this holiday is getting more & more tragic day by day. They all looked pissed off, great choice Flappy 👏🏻

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here 🙄😂 Surely she’s taking the piss? Not one trip they’ve done, has she made it look interesting and she’s carrying on like she’s some fucking international jet setter 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Is there a McDonald’s in the Bahamas? 😂

They are idiots. Imagine splashing that amount of money on her “bucket list” hotel but not being able to get into the restaurants as they were fully booked. Surely she’s lying? She just couldn’t afford to eat there.

• Haha