Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
A new insta profile pic for Flappy. Times must be hard if you’re having to recycle an outfit (even wearing the same shoes) that you wore over a year ago in the Maldives 🤭 That will be going on Vinted when she’s back on there 😉
So 6 grid posts totalling 23 pictures and a reel from Flappy on the Bahamas so far. As for the posing on the post tonight 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I think they’re both relying on getting a decent inheritance when something happens to Zelda and Flappys dad. I know a couple that spend like they do and can’t afford it and are quite upfront that they’re not bothered about old age cos they’ll be getting money when their parents pass 😡 I’m not sure how they’d cope though if their parents had to go into a home and suddenly all the money had gone. Would serve them right imo. No one should ever expect anything through someone dying but sadly there are a lot of people like that about and F&F also fit that bill.
Surely she won't get that much will she, hasn't she got about 5 siblings. It is an absolutely shit thing to do though. I also don't believe that Tesco and razors were proper ads either.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
As nothing exciting going on on their holiday (shock horror 😉) thought I’d check and see if he’s still with Off Limits, the fact he appears to have nothing lined up. He is but I looked at the three highlight reels on their page for this year and considering it’s already the middle of April, he doesn’t feature even once 🤭 I read somewhere that agents take between 10-20% on jobs booked and publicists (ie Polly) normally get a monthly wage. So presuming by that, he’ll be paying Polly a wage every month but OL only when he gets work and they still don’t bother with him 😂

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her voice is so pitched! We all asked about the pigs, they’ve delivered a whole load. Look at Fred’s sunburned shoulders🤬
He’s obviously keeping the content with the pigs back to use when he does yet another post 🙄 Poor Fred. I wonder if Leos shoulders are the same and that’s why suddenly they’re covering him with a T-shirt now?
Also how puffy is her face 🙄

Attachments

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Content (albeit shit content) is better than nothing I suppose. Trying to make the house presentable or investing in the children’s future by actually sending them to school or a paediatrician is too much effort for them.
---

Who are they kidding that they really want another baby, they don’t want the kids they’ve got and just want the easiest parts of parenting.
Only reasons they want another baby is because heaven forbid she wants a mini me 🤢, more content for the gram and the freebies/ads it might bring them. No way can they afford another one. Plus they definitely wouldn’t be able to fuck off on adult only trips anymore.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is that reel 🤣🤣🤣 embarrassing.
I'm waiting for it to appear! #blockedclub
---
That's me and my sister's favourite Carry On film! We say that line to each other in that silly voice whenever we're in a cafe, or near chips 😂 Also, one of June Whitfield's greatest Carry On performances IMHO (up there with her role as Augusta Prodworthy in Carry On Girls).
I have every single one on DVD. Huge fan!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Date night & they can't enjoy each other's company without broadcasting it on SM. Who says romance is dead, hey??

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
His school will have a database for the designated safeguarding lead to view, anyone in the school that feels there are concerns over a child’s welfare would complete the form. If there is a trend of sunburn/bruising/absence/lateness/something a child tells a member of staff, it would end up being flagged and it forms a picture of the family and what’s going on at home, should issues need to elevated.

intheindustry

VIP Member
It’s so bad like really bad I would genuinely take my child hospital if he had burns like that
luckily I always put cream on because I’m good mother

she is fucking shocking I’m shocked people ain’t calling them out on it
---

The fact they think this is normal !! They don’t use suncresm on them kids
how is Freddie’s dad not saying something it’s disgusting !
Because he’s a suntanned dick too