Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trine

Chatty Member
If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!
So truly sorry to hear this x

• Heart
Reactions: 15

StrictlyNoFakey

Well that’s it now she can fuck right off, she’s bastardised my favourite film (Coming To America) with her stupid bloody reel! I bet she’s never even bloody seen it!

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
What a tragic pair! I can’t believe she’s not left him so he can be with a man which is what he wants.

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
I think Freddie’s dad is also neglectful he doesn’t seem to give a shit about the abuse his son gets from Jake and the blatant neglect
I gave up on him when he allowed flappy to use him for an ad naked in the bath
---
🐔 Had such a lovely day today, I forgot my phone, total bliss, didn't miss it one bit. ...How was that a holiday, on their phone all the time with a load of drivel spewing out...Misfits the pair of them.....🍷 Cheers all..
Not only that but on tattle too, they love us 😂😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Fucksake 17 stories from Fakey today and more from Flaps, these cunts love Instagram 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Fakey loving the men dancing inches from him🤣🤣🤣🤣 he'll be thinking of them later if he has to do Flappy🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Of course it was a male dancer @PrincessJeanie @CrazyBaldhead did you really need to ask? 😉😅

Flappy hiding likes on her latest post. She was lucky to even get a thousand likes before the holiday but now she thinks she deserves even more.
😂 So we can expect another £25 giveaway once she’s posted some more holiday crap then and she’s got 5 posts to beg on 😉 She’s definitely been buying followers and I’m pretty sure they’ve both been buying likes recently.
Any word if he/they are at the ball tonight yet?

• Haha

Justdee

Chatty Member
Jess Wright ex TOWIE was at the next launch🤣🤣🤣🤣
Flappy Q&A 🤣🤣🤣 basically her bucket list holiday was on the cheap, lying about Leo's age🤭🤭🤭 using vouchers and booking stuff herself lol lol, tell us you're skint without telling us. She said this was their big holiday and they went b@b hahaha shades of the tattlemoon😆😆😆😆 good luck having anymore when your husband is unemployed😂😂😂 and no we don't want you to start up a travel page ffs🥴🥴🥴
Fakey in his favourite place, his stinky pit, with Gail, and just look how tanned he is, absolutely disgusting🤬🤬🤬 and get him proper cup not a fucking bot bot😡😡😡
This is what he used to do when he was a baby, just lie in bed with him, asked him what he wants to do and he says watch TV ffs, shows how much they do with him. Eye fucking himself again urggghh🤮🤮🤮🤮 he's fucking vile
I've got my 🍿🍿🍿ready for his manic postings now he's got no job😂😂😂
Not just b&b...free brekkie b&b x

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Has she lost more weight? Her arm looks ready to snap. Does she actually eat any food or just take photos of it because it’s such a novelty being able to afford meals these days?
Have you seen her portion sizes - a mouse would want several portions 🤣
She looks dead behind the eyes and extremely unhappy pretending to be happy for the gram and Zelda

• Haha
  • Sad

StrictlyNoFakey

Why does he have to tell everyone they are off to London for date night as if it’s some huge deal 🙄 Obviously got some vouchers to use 😂 Strange to be heading to London tonight and tomorrow night, unless he’s cried off of the Sarcoma Ball of course. It’s weird that for a ‘celebrity’ ambassador he hasn’t even mentioned it once 🤔 so he went to London last night, heading there tonight and scheduled for tomorrow night, been at the gym today but he’s loving spending extra time with his son 🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_1784.jpeg

According to this they’re still expecting him…

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
I think she’s had her eyes done.. her face looks different sumhow. I know she uses a good filter cuz we know she has shite skin.