Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Find it quite sad shes gone out and is watching a performance through her phone!!! Also bit jake was itching to get up on stage, the absolute pleb he is. State of him in those boots. I've got nothing against them, I love alternative things like that. But he looks like a right twat!!!!
---
Do you think they drew straws on who got to get their nose job first???? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

quinzel

VIP Member
So she had to pay for lunch for Leo and for his swim with the stingrays or whatever...yes generally these are things you have to pay for Flaps! Way too used to freebies

mollyann

VIP Member
No you idiot is just how these two talk to each other.Also said hope you are not filming and surprise of course he is.Leo is so tanned it’s actually shameful how they allow this on every fucking holiday they go on😡😡

• Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Stop it im crying ⚰ 😂😂😂
Also have I been living under a rock since when did Barry from Eastenders/Barrioki/Shaun Williamson who also done Masked Singer Butlins style doing a Paddy Power betting ad on TV 😂😂😂 yes Fakey a real tv ad 😂
I noticed that Jenni Falconer is doing those Giveaways now on This Morning! 😂

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
How much school is Freddie actually missing? Couldn’t the have gone away at the end of May when it’s half term again, it’s not like either of them have jobs.🙄
More expensive, he’s missed 5 days this time, I think 5 in Feb too, guessing he won’t be back in tomorrow

Back to the piss tub soon 🤦‍♀️

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So do we reckon they are actually flying home today? She said today was another boat day but she may have meant a boat back to the airport 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Shows what kind of freaks follows this sad stupid cow.Fred already has white skin patches on his face from not being protected on every holiday they go on.Everything about them is for likes and look at me.Karma coming soon I so hope he struggles for any kind of paid work👍👍

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
We do all know, they are totally going to now try dining out on this pregnancy speculation just to get attention? Cue another picture of him touching her tummy just to get the engagement up. We all know how they (him especially) loves to rinse and repeat 🙄
Watching the marathon and was thinking, for a ‘celeb’ ambassador of a charity, he should be running the marathon for Saracoma every year. The fact he does fuck all else for them and doesn’t even have a job there’s no excuse.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
I think they’re both relying on getting a decent inheritance when something happens to Zelda and Flappys dad. I know a couple that spend like they do and can’t afford it and are quite upfront that they’re not bothered about old age cos they’ll be getting money when their parents pass 😡 I’m not sure how they’d cope though if their parents had to go into a home and suddenly all the money had gone. Would serve them right imo. No one should ever expect anything through someone dying but sadly there are a lot of people like that about and F&F also fit that bill.
We are in a similar position with a parent but I never even consider it and I don’t want to as it means that person would be no longer around. Plus, like you say, the money may be left elsewhere so it’s not my business. I think it’s really sad when people have this attitude. Someone I know recently lost someone and they are dealing with the estate and mentioned about what they’ll do with their inheritance but it felt talking about it publically was in really bad taste.

That selfie of the pair I reckon Flaps has new teeth.

• Heart