Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
More than likely going alone. Hence taking her out tonight
Or with Polly 😉 If not the Sarcoma ball, wonder what event it was she needed a dress for the other week? Unless that was yet another lie on her part. Wonder if she’s driving tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!
I’m so sorry lovely sending you all the love in the world ❤.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The WhatsApp thing has been talked about for ages, he’s always behind, same as Baby Reindeer. He pretends he’s only just heard about things to up his engagement from people commenting in response to his lies.

Mortified at him screeching along with the person singing on date night 🤦‍♀️ who does that? It’s not a fucking concert or karaoke!

I called Spud ‘Forrest Gump’ yesterday - enjoyed reading Tattle oh Fake one?

That cap is fast becoming the new beige trousers.

Finally … this video is in my top 10 embarrassing cringe videos he’s ever made. All my organs shrunk in on themselves. Peekaboo 🤭
View attachment 2899975
He lifts ideas off of Tatle because he has a very low IQ and not one original thought. He's a complete waste of oxygen. Same as the Beard.
---
He’s started following one of the dancers from last night now. Sad wanker just asks everyone for their instagram handles.
Male? 😂🌈🌈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
OMG how utterly embarrassing! 😂

View attachment 2886034
Jesus what a weird family
can honestly say I’ve never done dancing or reeks whilst in holiday in fact ever 😂 sad fucks they act 13 with a new phone learning danced FFS !!,
---
Omg how can they do this to him? Vile excuse for parents. So burnt 😡
View attachment 2887073View attachment 2887074
That is absolutely disgusting they should be fucking ashamed cunts !!!
that is shocking parenting as a parent you know you have the suncresm all day in your bag for the kids

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So advertising Tescos food yesterday and Estrid today. Both brands she used to advertise non stop and then suddenly nothing for months for either of them. I reckon she’s offered them both cut price terms to get her deals back 😂 saying that Estrid is even more down market than advertising Hello Fresh in the influencer world. Literally anyone can get a deal with Estrid. I bet her payment from them is just the razors 😂

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Does she really think the colour of her 10 year olds skin caused by the sun is acceptable 🤬
They are both really stretching the content from this holiday. I reckon we’ve got days of this still to come 😴
Poor Freddie☹☹☹ that looks so sore, shit mum, shit stepdad🤬🤬🤬
Who the fuck are these cretins commenting, she's deleted all the ones saying he's sunburnt. Why do their 'fans' think no one should mention how burnt they are🙄🙄🙄 fuck off you absolute idiots Fakey and Flappy wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

Attachments

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Perhaps he could go to the rubbish tips and make a living from scrap he could find from the dust carts....

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
She shows this fake arse lifestyle around like the pair of them actually have well paid jobs.Going to be fun watching him beg and tag any show that comes out.Elf at Christmas so funny and even if knob head is on masterchef doubt that will cover the outgoings they have to pay .He pays his management and the parrot and Zelda obviously takes a wage to as the director🤣🤣

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Serious question, has she ONCE smiled on this holiday? Next question, what are those scales on the side of her face? Without digging them out again the shots of her getting pied by Eyal show her to be an averagely pretty girl. Her face now is light years away from her former prettiness as is her happiness. The staged kiss was passionless, friendless & loveless, their lips didn't even meet. My husband is forever pulling me into embraces, kissing me & saying he loves me (drives me up the wall when I'm trying to cook😅). This isn't meant as an idle brag but to show the very big difference between people who want to be together & those putting on an act for the Gram.

I'm watching Chazza Dawson's epic holiday fail pan out at the very same time as these two no marks. All four boys have had far too much sun, there is neglect going on, safety compromised and both sets of parents have dragged their lads on holidays not appropriate for young families.
View attachment 2888784
What the fuck has she done to her face! 😲
Def had her nose done, she's got that ski slope point everyone's having

Last edited:

trine

Chatty Member
The WhatsApp thing has been talked about for ages, he’s always behind, same as Baby Reindeer. He pretends he’s only just heard about things to up his engagement from people commenting in response to his lies.

Mortified at him screeching along with the person singing on date night 🤦‍♀️ who does that? It’s not a fucking concert or karaoke!

I called Spud ‘Forrest Gump’ yesterday - enjoyed reading Tattle oh Fake one?

That cap is fast becoming the new beige trousers.

Finally … this video is in my top 10 embarrassing cringe videos he’s ever made. All my organs shrunk in on themselves. Peekaboo 🤭
IMG_5428.png

• Sick
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hmmm Fakey is even uglier without filters Jeanie🤣🤣🤣🤣
No food pics yet, read a review saying the food prices are extortionate £60 for a half roasted bresse chicken😳😳 and pre mixed cocktails, sounds shit to me🤭🤭 unless they show us food pics they just had drinks there and went to McDonald's earlier🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only reason their likes are not as low as they were, is because they’ve started sharing their reels on both their pages. So 6,000 likes between them from nearly 1.3 million ‘followers’ in the scheme of things is fucking shit 😂 The reel is embarrassing enough but look at the hashtags he’s put on there 🤢 Also someone who was at the Next event last night has shared a photo with him and now he’s following her 🤢

• Haha

Linkylu

Chatty Member
So if they’re off to Exuma, I’m assuming they are flying (1hr) and not dragging the kids on a 6 hour boat journey? Plus I’m pretty sure they have to go back to/via Nassau to get to the UK. This is obviously the bucket list part for HER and the insta content part they’ve been waiting for (swimming with pigs). I know I’ve moaned about the amount of adult only trips they’ve been on but this definitely should have been one of them. To drag 2 young kids (one taken out of school) all that way for a week, with the travelling involved getting there and then island hopping is so selfish, plus Exuma is all about rest and relaxation apparently. Lucky old Fred and Leo 🤦🏻‍♀️
1,290,000 ‘followers’ between them and that shared post has only got nearly 11,000 likes. That’s really going to help their failing engagement rate 😂
Lastly these comments show the sort of people that follow them ⬇ Also Flappy you’re not staying in Nassau, you’re in Paradise Island. It’s a totally different place 🙄
They all need serious psychological intervention!

• Haha