Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How long before he is awake and reposting that shit reel? Not even 9000 likes he won't be happy I'm also calling bingo on him showing his breakfast and it being scrambled egg because those two eggs will make a massive difference when he's working out at the gym 😂
9,000 likes and that’s with it being shared on both of their grids 😂 yep the minute he’s up, that’s getting reposted and probably with some sort of begging for likes and comments added to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
There’s always one 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m glad the lady has answered her back though
Also she says if you’re going to Exuma you must feed and swim with the sting rays as if it’s the only place in the world you can do it 🙄. Why didn’t she say that when they went to the Maldives. Something else they couldn’t afford to do on their budget honeymoon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Oooh look she’s got her genuine YSL bag 😂😂😂😂
I fucking hate that bag! Real or Fake I would never be seen with it, its horrible! DFW stories are more interesting Ive been watching them as their holiday is total luxury scenery and both are more aesthetically pleasing to watch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Serious question, has she ONCE smiled on this holiday? Next question, what are those scales on the side of her face? Without digging them out again the shots of her getting pied by Eyal show her to be an averagely pretty girl. Her face now is light years away from her former prettiness as is her happiness. The staged kiss was passionless, friendless & loveless, their lips didn't even meet. My husband is forever pulling me into embraces, kissing me & saying he loves me (drives me up the wall when I'm trying to cook😅). This isn't meant as an idle brag but to show the very big difference between people who want to be together & those putting on an act for the Gram.

I'm watching Chazza Dawson's epic holiday fail pan out at the very same time as these two no marks. All four boys have had far too much sun, there is neglect going on, safety compromised and both sets of parents have dragged their lads on holidays not appropriate for young families.
View attachment 2888784
Omggg dumb Sophie’s lips looks scabby. Ewwww.
---
Roly Poly eating a family size packet of crisps to himself 🙄🐽
I bet he never shares any treats with Freddie.

Last edited:

ThortheDog2022

That Lio has some shocking reviews. I'm sure he'll cream himself over the men there. Very sad to see such a pretentious club is now in the old Café de Paris site. I used to have some belting nights in there back in the day before all these Instacunts diseased everywhere with their phones and fakeness.

These two cunts are the biggest laughing stock ever!

View attachment 2899569
View attachment 2899570
View attachment 2899571
View attachment 2899573
Is that him screeching in the background when the woman is singing Adele ‘Easy on Me’? Must take him back to his Baby Dino days at Butlins when he used to butcher that song 🤭

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
She’s using her money on buying followers instead 😂 Funny how every time she goes away her followers increase. Must be the riveting holiday content she posts 🙄😂
Wonder if they’re swimming with the pigs today? Or another pool day?
I wonder what percentage of followers are bots on both their accounts. How sad

• Heart

Moomin12

If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!
Oh bless you, I'm so sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I don’t think she has had her nose done I’m not sure but when you have your nose done well when my friend had hers done she was bruised for weeks and also had dressings on it

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!
So sorry for you 😢 sending much love your way ❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s started following one of the dancers from last night now. Sad wanker just asks everyone for their instagram handles.
Male or female 😉 it’s no surprise he’s never off Instagram. He needs to be on there all day just to keep up with all the people he follows. Seriously who has time to look at nearly 7,500 accounts 🤯

• Haha