Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
The dance reel ...is it dancing?
Also 34 comments and at least half from bot accounts and as im feeling petty I've been reporting them
They've obviously stuck in pure quickenden tradition and gone for the cheap package again 🙄
" Wonder Tours Sun-Drenched Package Holidays" 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Yeah series two is coming out. I ended up watching the first series as there was nothing else on and ended up liking them. Their daughter Mia is so cute and a right little character. And Gemma and Girls seem to be down to earth and likeable. Very unlike the Fakey Family.
Not derailing but I also thought they came over well on TV and Mia is adorable but on instagram I can’t stand either of them 😂 She just pushes fitness all the time and Gorka when home, comes across like a right moody bastard who wants to be anywhere but there. I did see yesterday she’s apparently after Celebrity Gladiators. Another program Fakey will be desperate for 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Reckon I was right if they were spending time in London he would be showing it off by now I think she's come back for the kids and he has stayed for the sarcoma ball imagine being that much of a family man that just one whole week with them despite being away on tour and you need a weekend break from them this is why he keeps chasing work that takes him away cruises, musicals, even a fight would give him plenty of time down the gym bet that's why he did Masterchef thought he would be away for weeks filming imagine being Gail when he's older and realising your dad could only stand you for short lengths of time he's one seriously selfish prick by the way when did he last see his mother? Prick

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Yeah it looks like they delete asap. I don’t follow Jac Jossa because when I did she heavily filtered herself to show her a lot thinner which annoyed me. Anyway sounds like she isn’t sad enough to dirty delete and is prepared to answer when she doesn’t need to. I’ve had questions on my business page which has irritated me but I just ignore and don’t bother to respond as it can be asking me how I’ve done something as they’d like to do the same! I have better things to do than delete and block.
She gets quite a bit of stick but to be fair the only time I’ve seen her go back at anyone is when somebody has said something nasty about her kids and wouldn’t we all in that situation 🤷🏻‍♀️ She seems to just leave the negative comments up and ignore them. Probably because unlike Fakey she has a full time job, as well as being a parent and doesn’t have time to read every single comment she gets on Instagram 😂
I will never understand these z listers that are so bothered by what a stranger has written, they then have to block them, all so other people they also don’t even know, can’t see what is being written either 🤯

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
So Flaps has gained over 1000 followers over the last 30 days, aye course she has🤪🤪🤪
Fakey has lost over 1.5k followers 🤣🤣🤣

Ads are trolling me😂😂😂
---
Reckon I was right if they were spending time in London he would be showing it off by now I think she's come back for the kids and he has stayed for the sarcoma ball imagine being that much of a family man that just one whole week with them despite being away on tour and you need a weekend break from them this is why he keeps chasing work that takes him away cruises, musicals, even a fight would give him plenty of time down the gym bet that's why he did Masterchef thought he would be away for weeks filming imagine being Gail when he's older and realising your dad could only stand you for short lengths of time he's one seriously selfish prick by the way when did he last see his mother? Prick
It was early March wasn't it, when she came to look after Leo after Flaps nose job. Cos he's so fucking pathetic he can't do it on his own, useless prick is useless🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

gagzi

VIP Member
If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!
So sorry to hear this Hayze..just heartbreaking 😢💔. Sending you love and strength at this awful time ❤xxx

• Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Not derailing but I also thought they came over well on TV and Mia is adorable but on instagram I can’t stand either of them 😂 She just pushes fitness all the time and Gorka when home, comes across like a right moody bastard who wants to be anywhere but there. I did see yesterday she’s apparently after Celebrity Gladiators. Another program Fakey will be desperate for 😂
Oh yeah Fakey would be gagging to go get on that. Would be quite fun watching him get pummeled with a pugel stick though! I wasn't surprised by the fitness stuff as I knew she was into that and looks like he is too. Although I did agree with her yesterday - running is boring and not fun 🤣

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh and I assume the dead dad and brother were watching over him to make sure his plane with bad turbulence didn’t crash. Will have pictures of the orbs flying around the plane next.
I hope he puts a little Barbie sticker in the corner as way of a thank you to you for giving him this idea.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So guess who’s gained over another 300 ‘followers’ in a day 🙄 so that’s over 1,000 in the last couple of weeks. Does she not comprehend if the likes of you and I can look at her recent followers and see they’re obviously all been paid for, that the brands she’s obviously hoping to get ‘work’ from, hence making out she’s got more followers than she has, will see exactly the same thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ These are just a few from today. Not one UK account there 😂

Attachments

• Haha