Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
More contrived bullshit!
The nose on her. .. god knows what she’s had done but it looks huge and her skin is so awful considering all those bloody creams and peels she’s had.. the lips are full of filler, she’s ruined herself. Used to be a pretty girl… no more 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Does she really think the colour of her 10 year olds skin caused by the sun is acceptable 🤬
They are both really stretching the content from this holiday. I reckon we’ve got days of this still to come 😴

Attachments

• Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
If they are Pregnant I am tapping out...... I have just been through IVF treatment and we lost bubba last week. I don't think I can watch these two fuckwits have another baby...... they don't deserve the ones they already have!
So sorry for your loss. 😔💗

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His mum is doing what she does best ...sat on her arse boulders out ignoring her sons sunburn
Those kids truly are fucked with so-called parents like this. Rob is obviously spineless. I cannot understand how he is allowing his son to miss yet more school.

Cunts the lot of them. I hope the school investigates further.

As for RatBoy, expect him to go on a downward spiral from now on. Call it a crash landing back into the real world of UNEMPLOYMENT! I hope it hits them BOTH very hard.

They both deserve all the shit they get and much more. 💯

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Trying to artsy fartsy, edgy and touristy! Pal give up, divorce the wife before she puts pictures of you on SM wanking yourself
Could’ve saved herself a few Bob and just went to Blackpool they sell all that sort of tat stuff on their stalls too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Mmmmmm, that Eyal though ......... 😃😃😋🥵🥵
I know!!! Super yummy!
---
Oh god, imagine it. Stood there pissed wet through, hands clasped in front of him, wig half on/off, giving a report!!!
He'd have"TV Weatherman" in his Instagram bio after that.
Sucks to be you.
@Philimena cunk 😂😂😂, please don’t give him ideas. He will defo add TV Weatherman to his bio if he was in Dubai.
---
How long now before he starts begging, following and tagging anything and everything to do with the Traitors again 🙄 Fortunately they’re saying they are going for the most star studded reality TV cast ever, so that definitely rules him out 👍🏻
Maybe he will try and get on the US version which is only for celebrities. Ekin-Su and John Bercow made it on there. Our Fakey should therefore have no issues being snapped up😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
  • Heart
Cos she will have wanted them to pay and they couldn't afford it. 🤣
Has anyone seen Zelda's stories today, she said she offered to go with them as a nanny/babysitter and they weren't up for it😂😂😂😂

God she's so boring, she's been gardening yesterday, cleaning today, food shopping tomorrow and seeing her sister on Thursday🥱🥱🥱 don't thank me for watching🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha