Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with a bikini for each day when it's had your sweaty bits in not everyone is a filthy stinking prick like you fakey and switch the bloody TV off for once you're not on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So a bikini for each day and she’s taken 9 so does that mean they’re away for 9 days or she just can’t count? Using 2 today so maybe they’re actually going on a trip? I’d hope if they go see the pigs she wears a costume, rather than the normal floss with her flaps hanging out 🤢 As for Leo’s hair. It almost borders on child cruelty 😡 Imagine them two going that long without a hair/syrup cut. Not a chance but it’s ok for them to let that child have hair hanging in his eyes all the time. tit bleeping parents

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You can imagine what he is like off camera. I bet Frieddie gets a bit of the tongue lashing. He’s cruel and nasty.
A family member of mine used to be very much like Fakey a few years ago and still can be though I feel it was back when they were unhappy with their life. No excuse I know. He’s jealous/resentful of other people so feels the need to behave the way he does and dismiss it as banter. Remember his poor mother who was upset by his mocking then said it didn’t bother her? He probably made her say it. My relative, I’m sure, did it to try and wind me up but I never took the bait no matter what was said. It was said as if they were teasing when their pals were in earshot but I knew it wasn’t. I bet Fakey is worse off camera

• Heart
The state of this child's hair is a total mess. Don't you dare compare it to dreadlocks you prick as they are hard work to maintain. 🤬 The tone of voice he puts on when he talks to this child is just so forced, unnatural and fake. Get that child an assessment ffs. 🤬

So Flapz has taken away 9 bikinis (one for every day) and he's only taken away three shorts. His syrup must be itching as he's constantly fiddling around with it. She looks utterly miserable and even calls him an idiot. Some "bucket list" holiday eh?

What an utterly miserable life they have. Why are they even still together? Imagine when he's at home and unemployed! They cannot stand each other - that's apparent. No love or happiness at all.

What even is the point in all of this? Get a divorce.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
My god how skint is this prick🤣🤣🤣Probably the cheapest thing on the menu and Leo in his dungarees for the third time😳😳
IMG_9707.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Thank god he’s eaten! Some luxury burnt toast and omelette, God im jealous!

Absolute shameful that Leo is in the same pair of dungarees again, the absolute scruffs!
You can get kids shorts and TShirts in primark for about £1.50! More important for her to have her 9 bikinis.

What part of that interaction with Leo was polite? His speech is really worrying compared to kids of a similar age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Bet that was about £20 and the flower thrown in for extra crunch 🤣Another day spent getting burned by the look of it.What a boring time for Fred they both are such tit parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine going somewhere like the Bahamas and still your only content is your dead dad and brother? Plus he never read at his brother's funeral firstly he is an illiterate twunt and secondly we would have known about it long ago bore off prickenden

Reactions: 23
Wow this child desperately needs to see a speech therapist ASAP. He doesn't care though as today he's dressed as an extra from Brokeback Mountain. 🤢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Going by her pool story, they’re staying at the Grand Isle Resort and Residences. She has either come into money or taken a loan out because this is not a cheap place to stay.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Can anyone enlighten me. Is that a bucket list omelette?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's about time the begging/scrounging bubble burst , with all these so-called ' influencers' ......

What a bleeping embarrassment these cunts are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Going by her pool story, they’re staying at the Grand Isle Resort and Residences. She has either come into money or taken a loan out because this is not a cheap place to stay.
Is her nan still alive? A one bed villa there is about $1,409 per night on the resort's website. It has a kitchen so they're probably self-catering. Definitely not my kind of "bucket list" idea if cooking is involved. What a shitshow!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.