Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that because Leo is such a brat he won’t wear a sun suit.We know she likes to cook herself and already had sunburn on her chest on day two.I have been to turkey with my grandson numerous times and no way has he ever had a full on suntan when Leo’s or Fred’s age😡😡

Reactions: 22
I still put my six year old in a swim top with uv protection and the swim hats with the bit at the back to keep his neck covered sun damage isn’t big or clever! I know that there skint so here’s a tip flaps SHEIN sell full sun sets for kids (top, shorts and hat with extra material) for £5.99 if you push the boat out and get a SHEIN account it’ll drop it to £4.42 with free delivery…. No excuse cheap skate!
I love a bit of Shein and Ali Express and will openly admit it🤷‍♀️ Flaps knows this only too well…Her B&B shite is all Ali Express, her bags are fake, her ‘chanel’ sandals and ‘Gucci’ tights are from Ali , Leo’s prison outfits are from Ali, but she wont admit it! She’s as fake as him! Its all fake, she lives and breathes in Instagram world its madness, everything is based around Instagram likes and comments! People are bleeping deluded! These pair even block people if they look and don’t like their stories! I cant deal with people like that its beyond insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Reason 1,086,349 for Fakey to cry this week
Gemma Atkinson and Gorka have announced their own reality tv show 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love a bit of Shein and Ali Express and will openly admit it🤷‍♀️ Flaps knows this only too well…Her B&B shite is all Ali Express, her bags are fake, her ‘chanel’ sandals and ‘Gucci’ tights are from Ali , Leo’s prison outfits are from Ali, but she wont admit it! She’s as fake as him! Its all fake, she lives and breathes in Instagram world its madness, everything is based around Instagram likes and comments! People are bleeping deluded! These pair even block people if they look and don’t like their stories! I cant deal with people like that its beyond insane!
Also love a bit of dh gate! I buy all my “designer” sunglasses from there as I have a habit of sitting on sunglasses and I’ll openly admit it when people say oh god I love your sunglasses I’m like £15 dhgate! Flappy really could learn from being more authentic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Reason 1,086,349 for Fakey to cry this week
Gemma Atkinson and Gorka have announced their own reality tv show 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes I also saw it being promoted on TV yesterday 😊 Between this and the storm he will be crying! Gemma and Gorka are the Bahamas Becky and Neil 😂

• Haha
I don’t think she has had her nose done I’m not sure but when you have your nose done well when my friend had hers done she was bruised for weeks and also had dressings on it
She definitely did. Look at the Wiki from Spud's birthday. She was in hiding for weeks and somebody caught bandages on her face in a reflection. 💯

• Heart
The thing with these two is the market is saturated with influencers and despite the fact most of them are as dull as dishwasher, they lead far more exciting lives and have more to offer than F&F. Fakey is workshy, flappy eek desperation, struggles to speak to the camera, she isn’t inventing the wheel with fashion or the styling of the house, there’s nothing unique about them.

• Heart
I don’t know how she thinks she can avoid mentioning it, it’s so obvious she’s had something done 😂
---

Isn’t there some sort of filler nose job now? Maybe that’s what she’s had done, less invasive and probably a little more subtle.
She had the filler in her nose a few months before but it failed massively. Then she disappeared for weeks after Spud's birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bet he’s been moaning daily how expensive food is.I find it funny these two sad pricks think they are living a celebrity lifestyle.Shes had no work for nearly six months and the walking talking bell end who is currently unemployed👍👍

• Heart
Can't wait for them to get back from their jollies. Both basically unemployed😂😂😂 Fakey gonna be manic, wonder how many times the dead Dad and brother and Anxiety card will be played🙄🙄🙄
Wonder if he'll go and see his awful mother since hes got no work.

Flaps post with Freddie didn't get anywhere near the likes of the previous ones, has she run out of money🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait for them to get back from their jollies. Both basically unemployed😂😂😂 Fakey gonna be manic, wonder how many times the dead Dad and brother and Anxiety card will be played🙄🙄🙄
Wonder if he'll go and see his awful mother since hes got no work.

Flaps post with Freddie didn't get anywhere near the likes of the previous ones, has she run out of money🤣🤣🤣
She’s using her money on buying followers instead 😂 Funny how every time she goes away her followers increase. Must be the riveting holiday content she posts 🙄😂
Wonder if they’re swimming with the pigs today? Or another pool day?

Attachments

• Haha
She’s using her money on buying followers instead 😂 Funny how every time she goes away her followers increase. Must be the riveting holiday content she posts 🙄😂
Wonder if they’re swimming with the pigs today? Or another pool day?
I wonder what percentage of followers are bots on both their accounts. How sad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No you idiot is just how these two talk to each other.Also said hope you are not filming and surprise of course he is.Leo is so tanned it’s actually shameful how they allow this on every bleeping holiday they go on😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Not totally up to date but gives a rough idea. Also the hashtags showing words they use most 🙄
So a quarter of their followers are bots! Let’s hope Instagram clears them out they’d look very silly when this happens which I hope it does soon!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.