Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worst parents that’s not a family holidays it’s an adult holiday it’s boring the kids look bored all they have done is sit by a pool or go the beach both are FREE !! Why do they try to show a lavish lifestyle and fail massively! Nobody takes kids away and just sits on a beach all day everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gail is quite chunky isn't he, never see him eating healthy stuff hardly, I feel sorry for him with these knobbers as parents, they are bothered about their own appearance so why not their son's☹☹☹
Letting them both get a suntan aswell🫤🫤🫤
Total idiots they are. Who flies all that way for a weeks holiday ffs🙄🙄🙄
---
Never happy that kid honestly when my son was his age he was always smiley and happy
Yeah mine too @Redtea2 She was always running about too, not just sat like he is🙁🙁🙁

• Sad
I don’t think she has had her nose done I’m not sure but when you have your nose done well when my friend had hers done she was bruised for weeks and also had dressings on it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never known anyone who allows two children to get so tanned on holiday.How this prick can turn up at a charity event when his three year old son is obviously not kept safe.No t shirt or hat just left to bake day after day.See Zelda never comments on tit they post? I bet she knows both skint and showing off as if they have money to burn.

• Heart
Beggars belief that those numpties doesn’t put that kid in a hat, cover up suit.. they are setting those kids up for skin cancer in later years.. thick as pig 💩 and ignorant as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And another one🤭
I don’t know how she thinks she can avoid mentioning it, it’s so obvious she’s had something done 😂
---
I don’t think she has had her nose done I’m not sure but when you have your nose done well when my friend had hers done she was bruised for weeks and also had dressings on it
Isn’t there some sort of filler nose job now? Maybe that’s what she’s had done, less invasive and probably a little more subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Early thread title.

Jake Quickenden #104

All that way to get a tan, and some shite photies for Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
See Zelda never comments on tit they post? I bet she knows both skint and showing off as if they have money to burn.
She's probably annoyed that door matt has to spunk money to those two to bake whilst she's at home freezing :ROFLMAO: (thou self inflicted as she's sits there in two thin undone tops and whinges how cold she is and has to put the heating on) dumb witch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her full on made up make up has me like👀👀🤣jazz.As you get older her black eyeliner and harsh eyebrows are just 😳😳She definitely has a overinflated ego just like her knob of a son.She does his books so will know they can’t afford this holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's probably annoyed that door matt has to spunk money to those two to bake whilst she's at home freezing :ROFLMAO: (thou self inflicted as she's sits there in two thin undone tops and whinges how cold she is and has to put the heating on) dumb witch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Id say Zelda is absolutely raging she once again had to pay ‘hush’ money for Fakey! She has paid Flaps off to stay quiet and to stay with Fakey purely for the fake wholesome family man image! In reality he’s in the closet and hates family life! He looks like he is hating this! Flaps has forced this upon him and the kids because he was having it off with some bloke while “working” away! Hence also why he is dressing up as an elf in Colchester at Christmas. Living the bleeping dream 😴 what a sad existence they both have! He’s not interested and no amount of cosmetic surgery or family holidays will ever change that? Flaps or Zelda seem to not be able to accept it? He’s living a lie! He’s the Scunthorpe Schoff!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still put my six year old in a swim top with uv protection and the swim hats with the bit at the back to keep his neck covered sun damage isn’t big or clever! I know that there skint so here’s a tip flaps SHEIN sell full sun sets for kids (top, shorts and hat with extra material) for £5.99 if you push the boat out and get a SHEIN account it’ll drop it to £4.42 with free delivery…. No excuse cheap skate!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.