Jake Quickenden #102 Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter, she posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His engagement on that latest post is a new low even for him possibly because it could be seen as a bit ungrateful he is in what for some is a dream location and he's moping along the beach whinging about needing someone and his brother's funeral I mean we all know it's not true and he did it for the soppy messages from the tena huns but going by the lack of interest I think they might be thinking exactly what I said-ungrateful wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They could never love each other cos they love themselves far too much to give love to anyone else. Why does she think anybody wants to see this 🤢 Sunburnt boulders on display 🤢 At least she’s hiding her feet and nose

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
🐔 Footprints has been out for donkeys years...He will be quoting bits from The Secret soon, the boat sailed years ago for both.....sad git, no pig pictures then !!!!!.. only an omelette 🤭🤭🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wherever they go, especially beach holidays there is nobody else around.
every holiday looks dead with no atmosphere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Here we go again! For somebody on a "bucket list" holiday, why is he even doing this? Has he misunderstood the poem and is referring to carrying his child 🤡 or is he fearing unemployment so much he is asking for the Lord to carry him in a time of much need?

What an absolute bleeping clown!

Screenshot_20240419-181635~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wherever they go, especially beach holidays there is nobody else around.
every holiday looks dead with no atmosphere 🤷‍♀️
I bet people see them coming and give them a wide berth 😂. Them two posing walking up and down the beach on their phones taking selfies and spud probably screaming at the top of his voice mine mine mine or no no no. Plus most people go to those places to see and explore, not just sit by a pool or beach all day, every day 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They could never love each other cos they love themselves far too much to give love to anyone else. Why does she think anybody wants to see this 🤢 Sunburnt boulders on display 🤢 At least she’s hiding her feet and nose
Miserable looking bleep needs to fix up and duck off. I've never seen a "married couple" look so damn miserable in "paradise".

The Bahamas is absolutely wasted on these cretins. Benidorm would have been more apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the bloody hell is that latest tit? It's not even a dance and over a 1000 likes in 4 minutes? Yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The size of his hat reminds me of the sheriff in Scary Movie 3 where her hat gets bigger in every scene 😂 he looks ridic 😂

IMG_0245.jpeg
IMG_0243.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think again we all called a family reel 🤢 honestly the desperation. What must the people staying there, think of these chavs doing this in a public place at a nice resort 🤦🏻‍♀️ This shows just how disingenuous he is. Puts a ‘meaningful’ reel up, gets duck all engagement, so uses the family card instead. Countless stories and 6 posts in 5 days for someone who stated he wasn’t going to post much 🙄 Carry on Fakey, the more attention seeking and desperate you are, the less chance you have of getting any employment 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So he’s wearing a hat but neither child is?! The kids must be bored shitless. They could’ve gone to Spain or somewhere less expensive. If they want to spunk all this cash and go back home penniless they deserve all they get. Fancy prioritising a fancy expensive holiday over basics in everyday life. bleeping idiots the both of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine going somewhere like the Bahamas and still your only content is your dead dad and brother? Plus he never read at his brother's funeral firstly he is an illiterate twunt and secondly we would have known about it long ago bore off prickenden
Imagine doing a miserable failed dance routine because flappy is pissed on sangria. I bet Jake is silently fuming because his fat side kick actually could dance! Loving the “genuine” replies🤔🤔🤔🤔 Oh and she’s burned herself again, stupid bleeping witch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
🐔 I knew they should of gone to Margate or Southend, right up their street....He looks so bored, bet he wishes he never went, and now thinking of the long journey home...for what..😆 😆 🤣 😂......an Omelette and a 🌼 🌸 🌻...hahahahaha hahahahaha 😆....

• Haha
Also they’re actually out for the first time on this holiday and his first thought is to get online and post a reel that he did earlier, at prime insta engagement time. Can you imagine being a middle aged man away on a family holiday and all you’re thinking about is insta likes/comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s actually bleeping tragic

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
On a "bucket list" holiday & they're filming a reel 😂 this holiday is getting more & more tragic day by day. They all looked pissed off, great choice Flappy 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.