Jake Paul, Logan Paul and the dad Greg Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

did jake say HE broke up with HER? I'm so sure it was the other way round
and is anyone buying his breakup pain and crying?
It’s some trailer for a new series and I think his views are down. And now he’s saying that he believes that the world is flat.

Reactions: 1
My daughter said before the fires the mini jake paul family were living at team 10. Why would those parents make their toddlers live there?

My daughter said before the fires the mini jake paul family were living at team 10. Why would those parents make their toddlers live there?
They want to make a name for their kid, but I think there are other ways of going about this.

Click bait AF......
He followed her on Instagram ??‍♀
That’s it.
But a massive part of me would love this to happen. ?
(Don’t bother watching.. it’s seriously just that he followed her on Instagram ?)
I watched her thanksgiving upload.
I’m thankful for the 10 second skip and playback speed option..

Isn't his attention seaking show to rebuild his image coming out today?

It'll just be more painting himself out to be a good guy that people take advantage of.

Hopefully gets the backlash it deserves as lots have woken up to how bad the Shane show was.

Reactions: 3
Isn't his attention seaking show to rebuild his image coming out today?

It'll just be more painting himself out to be a good guy that people take advantage of.

Hopefully gets the backlash it deserves as lots have woken up to how bad the Shane show was.
I’m becoming to think that is the real reason that Shane taking a break. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 2
I'm an idiot and have started watching it.

Going on and on about this is going to be real life, unlike all the fake staged crap out there. Like all of his other videos. He's just shitting on his own content and looking like a hypocrite. Says he's bored of YouTube and his real uncut life is like nothing else out there. Oh please theres load of real videos out there.

He's deliberately parodying the intro to the suicide forest - it's never been done before on YouTube.

Right lets see this crazy life he's promised of drama, merch and buisness.

7 minutes in I'm bored, all he's done is sigh while piano music plays. Switching off.

Jake's gf's have a way of sleeping with the enemy .. lol

that's a sign of a tit boyfriend.

The only time I ever considered dating the best friend of an ex was when he was the biggest tool the entire rel'ship and I had already left him. Fortunately I resisted as the best friend was no better, but I get it. A girl has to be pushed to the absolute edge to consider it, and it says a lot that a guy has frenemies that want to revenge them too.

I still think Alissa has really low self esteem to do what she did, though. She passes herself around on a platter.

I’m becoming to think that is the real reason that Shane taking a break. Just my two cents.
Now I just saw this on the same day that James Charles and Sister Ian upload a conspiracy theory video.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">doing research ?? if there’s a theory you want me to discuss tweet it to me with <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SDconspiracytheories?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#SDconspiracytheories</a></p>— Shane Dawson (@shanedawson) <a href="">November 26, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Logan is having difficulty selling his merch now, using a mystery thing to offload the ones he can't sell

I wish I could bring the suicide guy back to life so I could shake his hand and thank him for single handedly destroying the monster that was Logan paul.

I know nothing about him, he probably had an awful life, yet he did something epic for humanity without even realising it. I wish him the best of everything in Heaven. Every day I hear less and less about him i thank that guy even more.

Bumping this dead thread because Jake has made an absolute tit of himself going after a commentary channel for "cyber bullying" young kids. Talk about misjudged. Pewdiepie did a decent roundup so you don't need to give Jake a view

Anyone else creeped out by mini jake Paul's parents wanting to hang out with him and stay there?

Bumping this dead thread because Jake has made an absolute tit of himself going after a commentary channel for "cyber bullying" young kids. Talk about misjudged. Pewdiepie did a decent roundup so you don't need to give Jake a view

LOL at Jake calling Cody a wannabe comedian. He’s just been on a sell out tour!