Jake Paul, Logan Paul and the dad Greg Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just starting a thread for them.

Jake has the Shane Dawson documentary coming out next week.

Hackers have got access to his dad's email account, the dad offered to pay the hackers and give them a job if they give back the email account. Hackers release sex tape and say there is photos of underaged girls in the account. The dad has previously tricked a young girl into kissing him on Jake's vlog. Hackers did an interview with kavos. Hackers say he was offering to fly 16 year old girls internationally to meet him. Say he's a pedofile and more videos to be released.

Reactions: 2
Omg this passed me by, I was waiting for this kind of reveal to come out about the Paul father since an article on Blind Gossip said he sleeps with underage fans of his sons and that Jake and he share video's to each other on their phones of their conquests :sick: :eek:

Apparently some ex Team 10 members had evidence, but left rather than release it. And that was a good year ago. Well, well, looks like it finally came out. Gross.

Ah someone else cares about this! I thought it would really heat up.

It's gone quiet for now, he's been on IG saying it no evidence will ever come out as never been with someone under 35.

I know I shouldn't but I judge him and think he's been with underage girls. He's sons are so rich he could have paid hundreds of thousands to any of the girls and got them to sign a gagging order to protect him.

Hoping more comes out!

Yeah! It's big news, but somehow it got hushed up? I don't know but I usually get this kind of gossip same day but I didn't hear about this at all until you said. I thought it would've exploded everywhere!! Sadly I saw the video :LOL: omg it was gross!! Not sure I can write the real site so you know. lmao he has no clue in bed either. Just revolting. Me and my nosiness :cautious: How will I ever forget that, I only looked to see if it was legit him as it seemed so outlandish to be real but it obviously is him ewwww!! :cry: LOL I need eye bleach STAT! o_O

There's been plenty of people involved with him saying both he and Jake favour the under-age ones. Logan had rumours of the catch me outside girl when she was underage also the sophie body bending girl. It always seems as though everyone hints, whispers, then it always goes quiet as if they are afraid or something?

At the very least, Greg filmed a girl's bits without her consent, she seemed completely oblivious to it until he mentioned it and then immediately said he was not filming her, which is so wrong. I can only think she had a blindfold on, as the light from his phone was powerful and obviously she would be able to see the phone. She should sue him if she's smart, she'd make a lot of money.

I think he chooses underage girls too, due to so many people in their circles hinting at it, with some coming out with it and then doing nothing about it. Let me see if I can find the Blind Gossip article. It's pretty grim, and that site has yet to be wrong.

Here it is, yes a year ago I thought so

https://blindgossip.com/underage-revenge-of-the-roommates/:eek:

Anyone else think Shane is helping Jake and Logan with a get out of jail free card with the mental illness suggestion?

Logan has already jumped at the chance and said he def has those tendencies.

It seems a clever ploy that nobody can attack them for doing dumb tit anymore, as they 'can't help it'. :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
Yeah! It's big news, but somehow it got hushed up? I don't know but I usually get this kind of gossip same day but I didn't hear about this at all until you said. I thought it would've exploded everywhere!! Sadly I saw the video :LOL: omg it was gross!! Not sure I can write the real site so you know. lmao he has no clue in bed either. Just revolting. Me and my nosiness :cautious: How will I ever forget that, I only looked to see if it was legit him as it seemed so outlandish to be real but it obviously is him ewwww!! :cry: LOL I need eye bleach STAT! o_O

There's been plenty of people involved with him saying both he and Jake favour the under-age ones. Logan had rumours of the catch me outside girl when she was underage also the sophie body bending girl. It always seems as though everyone hints, whispers, then it always goes quiet as if they are afraid or something?

At the very least, Greg filmed a girl's bits without her consent, she seemed completely oblivious to it until he mentioned it and then immediately said he was not filming her, which is so wrong. I can only think she had a blindfold on, as the light from his phone was powerful and obviously she would be able to see the phone. She should sue him if she's smart, she'd make a lot of money.

I think he chooses underage girls too, due to so many people in their circles hinting at it, with some coming out with it and then doing nothing about it. Let me see if I can find the Blind Gossip article. It's pretty grim, and that site has yet to be wrong.

Here it is, yes a year ago I thought so

https://blindgossip.com/underage-revenge-of-the-roommates/:eek:
Are you saying that there were rumours of Logan having sex with underage girls too? Who are the catch me outside girl and the Sophie body bending girl?

Yep there were rumours, as apparently he was flirting a lot with 2 under age girls and featured them in his videos. The catch me outside girl literally lay on his bean bags with her legs spread out at him and flirting outrageously, it was embarrassing. Who knows with these guys. Logan has a gf now but I wouldn't trust any of the Paul family no further than I could throw them.

Yep there were rumours, as apparently he was flirting a lot with 2 under age girls and featured them in his videos. The catch me outside girl literally lay on his bean bags with her legs spread out at him and flirting outrageously, it was embarrassing. Who knows with these guys. Logan has a gf now but I wouldn't trust any of the Paul family no further than I could throw them.
Neither would I, there’s no way Logan is gonna be faithful to his gf either, that family is disgusting. I was watching one of Logan’s vlogs and the way he and the guys around him were taking to his mother just showed that he has no respect for her either.

I wouldn't trust Logan, or any of them. His mother is an enabler of their behaviour, it's so sad. She uploaded videos of them as kids for their b'days and when Jake was being an obnoxious little shite his mother instead of correcting him she just said he was cute with his blonde hair. Now the world has to put up with their bs that should've been corrected as little kids.

Logan's girlfriend I find kinda annoying, they went all the way to Hawaii, got a mansion on the sea front with a pool and she was moaning that it didn't have ac. I doubt you really needed it and the style of the building was open so AC could never have been installed.

People keep taking as if she's a huge Hollywood star, but she's just in a TV show. I think Logan was the bigger star.

Their movie wasn't released this summer and might never come out.

Yes you're right, I noticed that too in the little I've seen of her. She acts so precious and looks miserable all the time as if nothing pleases her. Hilarious considering if you ask anyone who she is or what she has been in they will not know!

I saw her in some vlog or another with Logan in a short segment, she was not impressed she was shopping and children wanted Logan's autograph. She looked annoyed then saw the person filming and started fake smiling lol Meanwhile Logan was happy with the attention and spent a little time while she went and sat in the Jeep. When he finished and joined her she turned and barked something at him and he looked at her like huh? lol

I bet she's a nightmare to live with.

In Shane´s new video, the way that the "England is my city" guy described everything was crazy, I seriously went full conspiracy theorist mode on! Like, when he said that there were sponsors that payed for the house and for the shannanigans, WHO THE HELL WOULD SPONSOR THAT! I think that the Logan brothers are deluded and complete assholes, however I think their father was the one that is to blame (mostly). I am not trying to take the blame away from the brothers, but their up-bringing seems super unhealthy and then some weird ass people saw the crazy/stupid things that they did and decided to invest on them. Blows my mind, it was literaly a formula for disaster.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been watching some of Logan’s interviews and they’re so cringeworthy and embarrassing, he really is mentally ill, you can see how awkward and socially inept he is. I think he’s doing a lot of drugs, there was one interview in Dubai with Andrew Neil, which was really bizarre, he was clearly off his tits on drugs and there was such an air of embarrassment in the room. He was trying to pretend that his audience isn’t mostly children and that college kids go mad when he goes to a campus ? duck off. I think the mother has a lot to answer for as well as the dad for turning these two shits into delusional narcissists.

Reactions: 3
Yes you're right, I noticed that too in the little I've seen of her. She acts so precious and looks miserable all the time as if nothing pleases her. Hilarious considering if you ask anyone who she is or what she has been in they will not know!

I saw her in some vlog or another with Logan in a short segment, she was not impressed she was shopping and children wanted Logan's autograph. She looked annoyed then saw the person filming and started fake smiling lol Meanwhile Logan was happy with the attention and spent a little time while she went and sat in the Jeep. When he finished and joined her she turned and barked something at him and he looked at her like huh? lol

I bet she's a nightmare to live with.
No normal girl would be with that idiot, he’s as mad as a chair, I think he’s on the same madness level as Shia LeBeouf. Also Logan can’t act at all, he’s terrible even his brother is a better actor than him. I understand now why Shane didn’t do a series on Logan, having met him he knows that he’s as mad as a bag of snakes and True Geordie said the same after he had him on his podcast. I think he’s very much controlled by the people around him, who make all the decisions as he’s out to lunch and on drugs all the time. I doubt that their relationship is even real, he reminds me of a mad version of the Tom Hanks character in Big, he’s a total weirdo, who’s painfully awkward and is losing touch with reality more each day.

No normal girl would be with that idiot, he’s as mad as a chair, I think he’s on the same madness level as Shia LeBeouf. Also Logan can’t act at all, he’s terrible even his brother is a better actor than him. I understand now why Shane didn’t do a series on Logan, having met him he knows that he’s as mad as a bag of snakes and True Geordie said the same after he had him on his podcast. I think he’s very much controlled by the people around him, who make all the decisions as he’s out to lunch and on drugs all the time. I doubt that their relationship is even real, he reminds me of a mad version of the Tom Hanks character in Big, he’s a total weirdo, who’s painfully awkward and is losing touch with reality more each day.
I think she's in it for the fame / money.

I think she's in it for the fame / money.
Oh of course, it gets her publicity, but it could affect her acting career in the long run by being associated with that nutcase, he’ll probably duck things up for her, I very much doubt he would even be faithful to her. And he’s so disingenuous and cringe with that fake persona, for the 8 year olds, while doing a tit ton of drugs and pretending that his fan base is 18 to 25 ? I’d be embarrassed to be seen with him. He has too many yes men around him and believes his own bs and he’s played too much high school football/wrestling without a helmet and now he’s bleeping up the rest of his brain with drugs.

Is there any proof on him doing drugs?, I mean, I totaly believe he does, but I tought alcohol wasn´t aloud in the Team 10 house. I guess it would be hard doing all the stupid things he does without the influence of drugs and/or alcohol tho.

The no alcohol thing was at the start of team 10, back when they were forced to get out of bed by 9am or be docked $50. I don't think it's the same now. Logan doesn't live in team 10, he can do all the drugs he likes in his home.

These two deserve to be ended. Jack is doing this because his views are on the decline and no doubt the sales of merch.

Just hope the dad is exposed

I knew shane would get everyone to like Jake and that's exactly what is happening. Called it from the first moment I knew he was doing an 8-part series on an obnoxious guy as shallow as a puddle. Next will be the rehabilitation of logan paul, you watch :sneaky:

I knew shane would get everyone to like Jake and that's exactly what is happening. Called it from the first moment I knew he was doing an 8-part series on an obnoxious guy as shallow as a puddle. Next will be the rehabilitation of logan paul, you watch :sneaky:
I'm not watching it, Jake is a class a twit no way to excuse that.