Jake Paul, Logan Paul and the dad Greg Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know much about the Paul brothers beyond the basics before I watched Shane's videos (I struggle to call it a documentary) I knew nothing about their awful parents and was shocked though not exactly surprised by them. I've got to say the dad in particular really freaked me out especially the clip of him kissing that blindfolded underage girl (the way he was really going for it too). If he's willing to do stuff like that on camera god knows what he would in private. I try to see the good in most people but I would really never want to know someone like him.

James Charles Pokes Fun at His Tati Westbrook Scandal Amid Logan Paul’s Alleged Sex Tape Leak
and Logan Paul was joking with James Charles lol.

Ok I found it on twitter.

Doesn't even look like him, bleep looking for attention!!
you're probably right.

Last edited:
As much as I wish it was Logan, just for the laugh of it, it is absolutely not him sucking a cock.

Reactions: 1
I’m late to the party on this one, but I watched the Shane Dawson documentary on Jake in the last few days.

I think that Jake has always been in the shadow of Logan (success wise, physically and mentally). I would imagine that is quite difficult for someone to take, the longer it goes on. Their family dynamic is very strange. I think that Greg, their Dad, has really done a number on them in terms of having them always wanting to compete with one another. It seems to me that they are both desperate for their Dad’s approval and will do literally anything to get it. The documentary made me feel like I was watching the Kardashians in the way that all of the family exploit each other to stay relevant. I would feel like I didn’t have any genuine relationships with my family members, if I were Logan or Jake. Putting Internet clout to one side, I did feel sorry for Jake when Logan and Alyssa slept together. I can’t imagine the level of betrayal that he would feel.

Post documentary, I can’t help but feel that Jake is a lost soul. He seems to lack direction and focus. Sometimes he’s making vlogs, other times music and now he’s boxing. In comparison to Logan who has a very successful “brand”, image and podcast, it’s glaringly obvious that he needs to figure out who he is and who he wants to be in the future. Yes, Jake has done some awful things in the past, but what matters is whether he chooses to learn from them.

Logan has definitely made some questionable decisions in the past but I think that he has mostly redeemed himself. He appears much more level headed and grown up. For example, when the girl spat at him, he didn’t completely lose it. I don’t think I would have been able to stay that calm if someone did that to me.

What I didn’t like recently though, was Logan’s falling out with Mike Majlak. If you watch Impaulsive or Logan’s vlogs you can see just how close they are as friends and business associates. They’ve discussed it on their respective channels and on the podcast and it comes down to a birthday present that Mike bought Logan. Logan didn’t think the gift was good enough and took it as an insult, leading him to ask Mike to move out of the house. I thought that this showed him to be really ungrateful, so he definitely needs to work on that.

I’m late to the party on this one, but I watched the Shane Dawson documentary on Jake in the last few days.

I think that Jake has always been in the shadow of Logan (success wise, physically and mentally). I would imagine that is quite difficult for someone to take, the longer it goes on. Their family dynamic is very strange. I think that Greg, their Dad, has really done a number on them in terms of having them always wanting to compete with one another. It seems to me that they are both desperate for their Dad’s approval and will do literally anything to get it. The documentary made me feel like I was watching the Kardashians in the way that all of the family exploit each other to stay relevant. I would feel like I didn’t have any genuine relationships with my family members, if I were Logan or Jake. Putting Internet clout to one side, I did feel sorry for Jake when Logan and Alyssa slept together. I can’t imagine the level of betrayal that he would feel.

Post documentary, I can’t help but feel that Jake is a lost soul. He seems to lack direction and focus. Sometimes he’s making vlogs, other times music and now he’s boxing. In comparison to Logan who has a very successful “brand”, image and podcast, it’s glaringly obvious that he needs to figure out who he is and who he wants to be in the future. Yes, Jake has done some awful things in the past, but what matters is whether he chooses to learn from them.

Logan has definitely made some questionable decisions in the past but I think that he has mostly redeemed himself. He appears much more level headed and grown up. For example, when the girl spat at him, he didn’t completely lose it. I don’t think I would have been able to stay that calm if someone did that to me.

What I didn’t like recently though, was Logan’s falling out with Mike Majlak. If you watch Impaulsive or Logan’s vlogs you can see just how close they are as friends and business associates. They’ve discussed it on their respective channels and on the podcast and it comes down to a birthday present that Mike bought Logan. Logan didn’t think the gift was good enough and took it as an insult, leading him to ask Mike to move out of the house. I thought that this showed him to be really ungrateful, so he definitely needs to work on that.
I’ve never liked mike. He’s clung onto logan for clout. Also when his friends rang him to tell him is pet had died and they all seemed to think it was funny

I’ve never liked mike. He’s clung onto logan for clout. Also when his friends rang him to tell him is pet had died and they all seemed to think it was funny
I don’t think I’ve seen the video you’re talking about? Could you explain a bit more please? 🙂

I see that Mike really divides the fan base. I like his conversation and the way that he frames his arguments but appreciate that it won’t be for everyone.