Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh jake,
You got caught with your pants down in the team ten bus.
At least it has a use now team ten is team toddlers and jake.
RIP Jerika ?View attachment 1800
?? Why does every break up of people in the public eye have to be announced in such a formal way, as if it’s the end of a business relationship (though I suppose it is a business relationship in some situations)!? It’s so fucking annoying and patronising to people to say that they always breakup still supporting each other and wishing each other the best etc. when we all “know” the truth is otherwise.

For once I’d like to see a breakup announced whereby one of them just announces that the other was a cheat, or mean or whatever and they don’t like them, don’t wish them the best and say they never want to hear about them ever again.

I’d respect that for a bit of honesty.

Reactions: 4

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She wasn't someone he'd genuinely be into, he wants an insta model like Alyssa Violet type. Erica was clearly staff, willing to do what it takes to have a youtube career. It was the worst dupe, everyone over 10 years old saw through it. He did it to revenge Alyssa who quickly moved on with Banks and he looked like the sad solo.

He's a cheater, and unlikely to change. No decent girl will look at him twice. His reputation has never been good, but now it's in tatters. He's not even famous, he's infamous for being a douchebag.

For many nothing was changed by the ridiculous biased series, we see it for what it was. Propaganda in a wild attempt to rehabilitate his reputation, but that's impossible as the truth is already out there, in bucket fulls. We've all seen the evidence over n over of the horrid things he does, and continues to do.

Acting as a victim on a friends channel is a weak, desperate and lazy action. A man worth his salt, and worthy of a reputation rehabilitation, would go out of his way to prove to his fans he's a changed person by his own volition. Not to prove a point, not have friends try to convince young fans he's really a victim. Not keep scamming and lying through gritted teeth. But to live as a good person because that's what he wants. He thinks he can say it, or pay a popular influencer to say it, and that makes it true in the minds of others. He cares more about what people think of him, which ultimately affects his business, than growing as a person and learning from his mistakes and just being human!

He's got scumbag written all over his face, and it would take YEARS of positive change and that smarmy expression wiped off his face before I'd give him the time of day. Don't trust him as far as I could throw him. Add Shane to that pile, he's proved himself to be untrustworthy and a liar too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Yel

Chatty Member
Isn't his attention seaking show to rebuild his image coming out today?

It'll just be more painting himself out to be a good guy that people take advantage of.

Hopefully gets the backlash it deserves as lots have woken up to how bad the Shane show was.

Burritobowl

In Shane´s new video, the way that the "England is my city" guy described everything was crazy, I seriously went full conspiracy theorist mode on! Like, when he said that there were sponsors that payed for the house and for the shannanigans, WHO THE HELL WOULD SPONSOR THAT! I think that the Logan brothers are deluded and complete assholes, however I think their father was the one that is to blame (mostly). I am not trying to take the blame away from the brothers, but their up-bringing seems super unhealthy and then some weird ass people saw the crazy/stupid things that they did and decided to invest on them. Blows my mind, it was literaly a formula for disaster.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So Shane Dawson has just posted to YouTube

Part 6 has been delayed, it’s coming Thursday.

Part 7 expected on Thanksgiving.
Part 8 Christmas eve
Part 9 Boxing Day. The 26th December 2019

Part 10. Easter Sunday.
Jake Paul rises from the dead as Jesus Paul.

Finally. Team 1 plus Dawson take over Calabasas LA and Heaven with the help of Kris Jenner. Who’s in on everything.....

I’m excited....

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’ve been watching some of Logan’s interviews and they’re so cringeworthy and embarrassing, he really is mentally ill, you can see how awkward and socially inept he is. I think he’s doing a lot of drugs, there was one interview in Dubai with Andrew Neil, which was really bizarre, he was clearly off his tits on drugs and there was such an air of embarrassment in the room. He was trying to pretend that his audience isn’t mostly children and that college kids go mad when he goes to a campus ? fuck off. I think the mother has a lot to answer for as well as the dad for turning these two shits into delusional narcissists.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Yep there were rumours, as apparently he was flirting a lot with 2 under age girls and featured them in his videos. The catch me outside girl literally lay on his bean bags with her legs spread out at him and flirting outrageously, it was embarrassing. Who knows with these guys. Logan has a gf now but I wouldn't trust any of the Paul family no further than I could throw them.
Neither would I, there’s no way Logan is gonna be faithful to his gf either, that family is disgusting. I was watching one of Logan’s vlogs and the way he and the guys around him were taking to his mother just showed that he has no respect for her either.

Reactions: 2
F

FamHam

Just starting a thread for them.

Jake has the Shane Dawson documentary coming out next week.

Hackers have got access to his dad's email account, the dad offered to pay the hackers and give them a job if they give back the email account. Hackers release sex tape and say there is photos of underaged girls in the account. The dad has previously tricked a young girl into kissing him on Jake's vlog. Hackers did an interview with kavos. Hackers say he was offering to fly 16 year old girls internationally to meet him. Say he's a pedofile and more videos to be released.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Jake's gf's have a way of sleeping with the enemy .. lol

that's a sign of a shit boyfriend.

The only time I ever considered dating the best friend of an ex was when he was the biggest tool the entire rel'ship and I had already left him. Fortunately I resisted as the best friend was no better, but I get it. A girl has to be pushed to the absolute edge to consider it, and it says a lot that a guy has frenemies that want to revenge them too.

I still think Alissa has really low self esteem to do what she did, though. She passes herself around on a platter.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Omg this passed me by, I was waiting for this kind of reveal to come out about the Paul father since an article on Blind Gossip said he sleeps with underage fans of his sons and that Jake and he share video's to each other on their phones of their conquests :sick: :eek:

Apparently some ex Team 10 members had evidence, but left rather than release it. And that was a good year ago. Well, well, looks like it finally came out. Gross.

Yel

Chatty Member
Bumping this dead thread because Jake has made an absolute tit of himself going after a commentary channel for "cyber bullying" young kids. Talk about misjudged. Pewdiepie did a decent roundup so you don't need to give Jake a view

F

FamHam

Ah someone else cares about this! I thought it would really heat up.

It's gone quiet for now, he's been on IG saying it no evidence will ever come out as never been with someone under 35.

I know I shouldn't but I judge him and think he's been with underage girls. He's sons are so rich he could have paid hundreds of thousands to any of the girls and got them to sign a gagging order to protect him.

Hoping more comes out!

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Isn't his attention seaking show to rebuild his image coming out today?

It'll just be more painting himself out to be a good guy that people take advantage of.

Hopefully gets the backlash it deserves as lots have woken up to how bad the Shane show was.
I’m becoming to think that is the real reason that Shane taking a break. Just my two cents.

F

FamHam

Meh.

It's just more scripted reality and his next step now that the fake prank daily vlogging reached the end.

moimoi

VIP Member
I'm sure he was probably chasing tail throughout their 'relationship' and I bet she knew about it like Alissa, but I reckon Greg Paul probably had some influence. During the Shane doc, Erika made it clear that she doesn't really like Greg and wanted him out the Team 10 house. I bet he lost his shit at that. #ripjerika #neverforget

I did prefer Alissa tbh.

F

FamHam

I knew shane would get everyone to like Jake and that's exactly what is happening. Called it from the first moment I knew he was doing an 8-part series on an obnoxious guy as shallow as a puddle. Next will be the rehabilitation of logan paul, you watch :sneaky:
I'm not watching it, Jake is a class a twat no way to excuse that.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Anyone else think Shane is helping Jake and Logan with a get out of jail free card with the mental illness suggestion?

Logan has already jumped at the chance and said he def has those tendencies.

It seems a clever ploy that nobody can attack them for doing dumb shit anymore, as they 'can't help it'. :sneaky:

Reactions: 1