Jake Paul, Logan Paul and the dad Greg Paul

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been taking a peek on hook tube, to see what the fuss is. Shane promised to find out the truth but so far it's pure propaganda that makes Jake look good. It's a joke of a series. Every bit of it seems fake and contrived, it all makes Jake look like some sort of god who should be excused for everything he's done and blaming everyone else as liars. It's pretty awful tbh. The last episode was really hard to stomach so no more for me either. It's obvious they are all just working together to redeem him. Wonder how much Jake is paying him?

People in the comments suck up anything Shane spoon feeds them. So now there's comments such as 'I never liked Jake but now I respect him'.

Please! Jake's never respected anyone in his life. Why should anyone respect him now. And people saying Shane deserves an award for this Jake series! TF. The only thing Shane deserves is an award for is the ability to make a guy who is a complete abomination look like a good, hard done by guy who's managing to do okay despite having terrible things happen to him! Hilarious slant.

You couldn't pay me enough to do that. Like I said you watch, Logan Paul will be next. Shane's a worm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just to let everyone know these two threads are probably kind of connected at the moment.
Shane Dawson and his influence on social media. Can he make the public like people we really don’t want to like was something on my mind for a long time, he pretty much saved Tana’s ass after Tanacon. And damn she did NOT deserve it.
And I think so far it’s very obvious the Jake Paul 83 part series ? will try and do a similar job with the poor little boy that’s Jake Paul.
So just in case people wanted to check out both threads

http://tattle.life/threads/shane’ll-fix-it-dawson’s-youtube-diy.138/page-4

? ooh.

So Shane Dawson has just posted to YouTube

Part 6 has been delayed, it’s coming Thursday.

Part 7 expected on Thanksgiving.
Part 8 Christmas eve
Part 9 Boxing Day. The 26th December 2019

Part 10. Easter Sunday.
Jake Paul rises from the dead as Jesus Paul.

Finally. Team 1 plus Dawson take over Calabasas LA and Heaven with the help of Kris Jenner. Who’s in on everything.....

I’m excited....

Reactions: 3
In Shane´s new video, the way that the "England is my city" guy described everything was crazy, I seriously went full conspiracy theorist mode on! Like, when he said that there were sponsors that payed for the house and for the shannanigans, WHO THE HELL WOULD SPONSOR THAT! I think that the Logan brothers are deluded and complete assholes, however I think their father was the one that is to blame (mostly). I am not trying to take the blame away from the brothers, but their up-bringing seems super unhealthy and then some weird ass people saw the crazy/stupid things that they did and decided to invest on them. Blows my mind, it was literaly a formula for disaster.

Jake is still praying on the dreams of young kids and selling a course to become an influencer with his edfulence / demeanor. He's disgusting. Already makes a fortune but wanted to milk his fans even more. I have him my email to see the scam of this course and "Jake" emails me daily, he's breaking the new email rules for sure.

On the site it says he started making videos at 18 and two years later he was in a mansion. This completely contradicts himself saying hes been making videos for 10 years. Lies and cons
PSX_20181024_090809.jpg

Jake is still praying on the dreams of young kids and selling a course to become an influencer with his edfulence / demeanor. He's disgusting. Already makes a fortune but wanted to milk his fans even more. I have him my email to see the scam of this course and "Jake" emails me daily, he's breaking the new email rules for sure.

On the site it says he started making videos at 18 and two years later he was in a mansion. This completely contradicts himself saying hes been making videos for 10 years. Lies and cons
View attachment 1400
I think there are investors that are helping with the purchase or rental of the mansion.

That course is awful. Jake is not someone to look up to or learn from. Pure money scamming as per usual.

I'm really hoping these money grubbing youtubers will disappear up their own bums, where they belong.

They’ll be screaming out jerikaaaaa... all across Americaaaaa
????

RIP jerika. Your fake relationship was truly something.
Maybe Logan could slide into her DM’s
Or Greg ?

He had two gross sores on his face in the last instastory.. Dudes dirty

Reactions: 2
She wasn't someone he'd genuinely be into, he wants an insta model like Alyssa Violet type. Erica was clearly staff, willing to do what it takes to have a youtube career. It was the worst dupe, everyone over 10 years old saw through it. He did it to revenge Alyssa who quickly moved on with Banks and he looked like the sad solo.

He's a cheater, and unlikely to change. No decent girl will look at him twice. His reputation has never been good, but now it's in tatters. He's not even famous, he's infamous for being a douchebag.

For many nothing was changed by the ridiculous biased series, we see it for what it was. Propaganda in a wild attempt to rehabilitate his reputation, but that's impossible as the truth is already out there, in bucket fulls. We've all seen the evidence over n over of the horrid things he does, and continues to do.

Acting as a victim on a friends channel is a weak, desperate and lazy action. A man worth his salt, and worthy of a reputation rehabilitation, would go out of his way to prove to his fans he's a changed person by his own volition. Not to prove a point, not have friends try to convince young fans he's really a victim. Not keep scamming and lying through gritted teeth. But to live as a good person because that's what he wants. He thinks he can say it, or pay a popular influencer to say it, and that makes it true in the minds of others. He cares more about what people think of him, which ultimately affects his business, than growing as a person and learning from his mistakes and just being human!

He's got scumbag written all over his face, and it would take YEARS of positive change and that smarmy expression wiped off his face before I'd give him the time of day. Don't trust him as far as I could throw him. Add Shane to that pile, he's proved himself to be untrustworthy and a liar too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh jake,
You got caught with your pants down in the team ten bus.
At least it has a use now team ten is team toddlers and jake.
RIP Jerika ?
D9F87506-1D07-4B84-95FB-594F0065F501.jpeg

I'm sure he was probably chasing tail throughout their 'relationship' and I bet she knew about it like Alissa, but I reckon Greg Paul probably had some influence. During the Shane doc, Erika made it clear that she doesn't really like Greg and wanted him out the Team 10 house. I bet he lost his tit at that. #ripjerika #neverforget

I did prefer Alissa tbh.

Oh jake,
You got caught with your pants down in the team ten bus.
At least it has a use now team ten is team toddlers and jake.
RIP Jerika ?View attachment 1800
?? Why does every break up of people in the public eye have to be announced in such a formal way, as if it’s the end of a business relationship (though I suppose it is a business relationship in some situations)!? It’s so bleeping annoying and patronising to people to say that they always breakup still supporting each other and wishing each other the best etc. when we all “know” the truth is otherwise.

For once I’d like to see a breakup announced whereby one of them just announces that the other was a cheat, or mean or whatever and they don’t like them, don’t wish them the best and say they never want to hear about them ever again.

I’d respect that for a bit of honesty.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely agree the nail in the coffin for all of Jake and Logan’s relationships and friendships are Greg Paul. Both Business and personal.
I wouldn’t believe a word any of them (in team ten) said until I saw Nick in this documentary. He didn’t want to talk bad about anyone but he couldn’t really hide his dislike for the guy.
Logan and his girlfriend have split right? And I doubt Jake and Erika were ever real.
But until they get rid of that father i doubt either of the Paul brothers will be allowed have a normal relationship or business relationships without daddy involved.

I agree

I'm sure he was probably chasing tail throughout their 'relationship' and I bet she knew about it like Alissa, but I reckon Greg Paul probably had some influence. During the Shane doc, Erika made it clear that she doesn't really like Greg and wanted him out the Team 10 house. I bet he lost his tit at that. #ripjerika #neverforget

I did prefer Alissa tbh.
Totally team Alissa. Shane Dawson did her wrong in that documentary.

did jake say HE broke up with HER? I'm so sure it was the other way round
and is anyone buying his breakup pain and crying?

Meh.

It's just more scripted reality and his next step now that the fake prank daily vlogging reached the end.