Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m sorry as someone who has been in an abusive relationship i genuinely felt bad for her at the start but all this hospital bating, sitting on live for hours refusing to address the babies or what’s happened and constantly discussing her ex is becoming draining. you chose to put your whole life out there for others to judge and now you’re begging for gifts on live. it’s sick

Reactions: 12
I watched her live for a bit last night. People were obviously asking about the babies and her pregnancy. She wasn’t addressing it, she just kept saying you’re a couple of chapters late hun, go have a drink and just being generally sarcastic or bitchy when people asked. Then someone said they didn’t understand why she’d want people to think her babies aren’t ok or something happened and she said I haven’t they aren’t ok, they’re fine. So, who knows at this point. She’s attention seeking now

Reactions: 3
Like I’ve said before, no one would or should judge her if she’s had to make a decision to abort etc as her situation is unique.

Baiting people for attention however is wrong.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't blame her if she did have an abortion but the constant refusal and baiting will start to annoy people eventually

Reactions: 7
How far along was/is she ? It’s just strange to share so much but then not share

Reactions: 1
She’s showing her true colours now on this live. She’s a mean girl… ick

really felt bad for her … but she is showing what an immature little girl she is! She is a proper toxic Annie

She is also giving serious narc vibes, twists and turns anything that’s said to suit her argument. I think her ex is a nasty piece of work but it’s very apparent now she is cut from the same cloth.
---
Dirty keyboard? Jai you’re sitting there with crust behind your nails and yesterdays knickers on, behave 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you just got a shout-out
🤣🤣🤣 the girl does herself not favours. i followed her prior to the drama and her business page, when she first told her story my heart broke for her but now she is just coming across like a horrible person and the true colours are starting to show. i caught about two minutes of the live, people that had joined the live late were asking her what she was talking about and to catch them up, she said ‘if you’re late to class teacher doesn’t start the class from the beginning every time someone turns up late, no, i’m not repeating myself’ i’ve unfollowed her now genuinely have no sympathy for her

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 the girl does herself not favours. i followed her prior to the drama and her business page, when she first told her story my heart broke for her but now she is just coming across like a horrible person and the true colours are starting to show. i caught about two minutes of the live, people that had joined the live late were asking her what she was talking about and to catch them up, she said ‘if you’re late to class teacher doesn’t start the class from the beginning every time someone turns up late, no, i’m not repeating myself’ i’ve unfollowed her now genuinely have no sympathy for her
That attitude is horrible. Full of self importance.

I missed her live. So is she still pregnant or not do we know ?
From what I gathered, she won’t talk about it because her ex and his new partner are watching. With how she worded it, it seems like she wants to leave them hanging and doesn’t want to confirm or deny anything about the babies. She’s playing a game. I’m the same as you lot, initially felt so sorry for her but it’s clear now what kind of person she is. There is no doubt she has been treated horrendously but that does not give her a free pass to behave and speak to people the way she is. She could create a very good platform and income for herself off the back of this but if she continues this way it will end as quick as it started. Jai, you could start by not speaking to people like absolute tit, dial back the self importance, horrid attitude and maybe you’ll be able to salvage some part of this.

Reactions: 13
From what I gathered, she won’t talk about it because her ex and his new partner are watching. With how she worded it, it seems like she wants to leave them hanging and doesn’t want to confirm or deny anything about the babies. She’s playing a game. I’m the same as you lot, initially felt so sorry for her but it’s clear now what kind of person she is. There is no doubt she has been treated horrendously but that does not give her a free pass to behave and speak to people the way she is. She could create a very good platform and income for herself off the back of this but if she continues this way it will end as quick as it started. Jai, you could start by not speaking to people like absolute tit, dial back the self importance, horrid attitude and maybe you’ll be able to salvage some part of this.
That’s sick. So she’s basically goading him. He was good enough to go down the route of IVF with.

Reactions: 3
That’s sick. So she’s basically goading him. He was good enough to go down the route of IVF with.
Yes it seems so but I have zero sympathy or concern about that man, he really is a special kind of tit. The two of them seem to be equally as toxic as eachother

Reactions: 6