Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of man would go there tbh.
My thoughts exactly. She’s griefing her exes new gf for doing exactly what whoever she’s going on a date with is doing. Not that I’m defending her ex or his new gf they sound like disgusting human beings but make it make sense!

Reactions: 2
I mean I think we all agree he is a complete vile prick, what I do wonder though is why not just block him and focus on herself and the babies. Unfortunately as we can see she doesn’t block him she continues to argue with him over VN , but also she is putting up with the abuse. I just hope to g-d she doesn’t take this piece of tit back or allow him in the children’s lives as he appears to be dangerous. However, something tells me his had a little scare after ivf, it’s evidently not the first time he has ran off and they will probs be back together by the time she gives birth with those babies then becoming victims.

Latest video on about hot girl summer getting ready for a night out? Being pregnant isn’t the end of the world where you can’t do anything but ‘hot girl summer’ when pregnant with twins just sounds bleeping weird. I get she’s not happy to be pregnant so do something about it then? She’s coming across as a proper weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Was waiting to come across a thread on here about her. I was seriously sucked in at the start by her and can’t help but watch her. But I have to say it car crash behaviour at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised if we have a quiet period very soon on the socials front and sadly I lost the babies story, which I think is for the best. Going out fine, odd vape fine, but to act like your not pregnant is scary, it screams she needs help

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s still pregnant and not gone through with a termination screams to me that she wants him back and is just going on like this to bring him back but it doesn’t sound like he gives a duck about her or the fact she’s carrying his babies. She’s acting really weird for a 29 year old it’s childish behaviour just pretending you aren’t pregnant burying your head in the sand. So many people would kill for the chance she’s getting.

Reactions: 7
The fact she’s still pregnant and not gone through with a termination screams to me that she wants him back and is just going on like this to bring him back but it doesn’t sound like he gives a duck about her or the fact she’s carrying his babies. She’s acting really weird for a 29 year old it’s childish behaviour just pretending you aren’t pregnant burying your head in the sand. So many people would kill for the chance she’s getting.
Maybe she’s hoping his family help out financially when babies are born? I know she mentioned his mum but can’t remember what she said now.

His mums a millionaire apparently… and he doesn’t work and lives off her. The situation with the ex is traumatic and I feel truly sorry for her but the way she’s going on on TikTok is doing nothing but making her look like a selfish prick. Posting she isn’t happy to be pregnant etc if she gives birth her kids may see that one day? Some things are just better off kept private which makes me think she’s after attention and brand deals or to get his attention to come back. Either way she’s going on pathetic for someone pregnant.

She’s posted a video about dating when pregnant… she’s really bleeping riling me I’ve got friends who can’t conceive and have had round after round of failed IVF and it’s just a massive punch in the face to people in situations like that the way she’s going on. Like it’s an awful situation I couldn’t imagine but she’s not the first person to be left in the lurch pregnant by a head bloke but she’s acting pathetic she needs to get a grip and get an abortion if she wants to act like she’s not pregnant.

Reactions: 1
I really like her but I don’t get how she ignores her pregnancy, I hate to say it but I’m doubting she even is?

Reactions: 8
I really like her but I don’t get how she ignores her pregnancy, I hate to say it but I’m doubting she even is?
i feel the same!!!! i also hate to say it, i spent years in a toxic relationship and it’s soooo hard to leave and i feel for her but my sister is pregnant and just had her 12 week scan and she is naturally petite but she is showing so much already!!!! for somepme pregnant with twins she is tiny

I think she definitely is she’s just said she doesn’t want to be and is acting like she isn’t. She’s made it clear she’s not eating properly and has lost a stone since this stuff happened with her ex. It’s embarrassing for her at this point all the tik toks about her dating etc she’s making herself look like an idiot. She should have gotten a termination when he left her and started being vile I genuinely think she’s just keeping them to spite him and for attention. She’s probs hoping his mother pays her money for the twins too as she’s supposedly a millionaire.

Reactions: 5
And I know it’s not anyone’s business but why does she draw attention to herself by posting yet another video with her lost Mary vape… she’s the biggest lost Mary and needs to take a step back and realise what’s about to happen!

• Haha
i’ve only recently come across her on tiktok- is she still pregnant/having the babies?? she doesn’t look even 1 week preggo, never mind with 2 in there!

I really actually feel for her, I cannot imagine how it feels being pregnant by ivf then ur partner leaves you and acts like nothing happens... absolute shame on him,
I really hope she has support seems like she does
I dont think shes coping well and no surprise she seems to be going out a lot hopefully shes not drinking/vaping if shes still pregnant

I thought I had the world and it’s been taken away, the girl is more gutted about losing the lifestyle!

Just seen her newest about being at hospital and having issues but won’t share it, why post then 🤦🏼‍♀️ genuinely hope she is ok though

Attachments

i feel like she posts a lot of “i’m healing” or “revenge” type videos (showing how good she looks) but is a bit vague about her actual real life and what’s going on

i feel like she posts a lot of “i’m healing” or “revenge” type videos (showing how good she looks) but is a bit vague about her actual real life and what’s going on
She defo ain’t prego and just using it all now to gain followers and money from tik tok any normal person who was in hospital while pregnant on Friday wouldn’t be out partying on the Sunday

Reactions: 5