Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your causing it
Anymore videos a big Mags? Scott’s close to exploding 🤣
Whats he up her hole constantly for? He got something to hide & doesn’t want the infamous STS to be staging a protest outside his house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whats he up her hole constantly for? He got something to hide & doesn’t want the infamous STS to be staging a protest outside his house 😂
Hoosewifes outside his gaff shouting no peace for a beast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at a wedding yesterday so been MIA ☺ Came across a live about an hour ago before coming on here & Scotty was in it calling Tattle Life scum for “doxxing” Mags so i was like wonder whats happened & come on & see a video of her 😂 whats wrong with that? Was expecting her address to be on here the way he was going on 🙈
Here Scotty ya frube !
Absolutely no doxxing goes on in here.
Left this here for you just so you actually know what a word means before you go flinging shite about 😁

Screenshot_20220613-141806_Google.jpg

Reactions: 6
Hoosewifes outside his gaff shouting no peace for a beast 🤣
@Slowpoker feeling all sorry for him because he has no pieces 😂

What do we want?

Scotty out!

When do we want it?

Now 😂

The box bedroom windows all condensation because he's pure shitting himself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So apparently us on tattle won't be happy until someone takes their life. Correct me if im wrong but ye don't have to come over here and read 🤔 also we only say what we see ffs we aren't talking about anything else or making stuff up we don't troll people!

Reactions: 16
So apparently us on tattle won't be happy until someone takes their life. Correct me if im wrong but ye don't have to come over here and read 🤔 also we only say what we see ffs we aren't talking about anything else or making stuff up we don't troll people!
There's definitely a difference between calling people out for being an hole and trolling.

Look what they've all done to Danny. The guy is crying out for help because she's shitting it about going to jail. And they're all on his back. They're the trolls.

There's definitely a difference between calling people out for being an hole and trolling.

Look what they've all done to Danny. The guy is crying out for help because she's shitting it about going to jail. And they're all on his back. They're the trolls.
Yep wee just say what we see these eejits doing daily on an app.
They are disgusting for what they are doing to Danny , last night Mags just wouldn’t leave him alone. Poor guy will probably lose his council house if he’s sent away, he’s already lost all his possessions what more does Mags & STS want do they want Danny to end himself. Cheek to call us trolls too

They'll not be happy till one of us takes our lives more like. Harassing cancer patients, addicts, mentally ill folk. Just don't read here. What people think about you is none of your business.

Yep wee just say what we see these eejits doing daily on an app.
They are disgusting for what they are doing to Danny , last night Mags just wouldn’t leave him alone. Poor guy will probably lose his council house if he’s sent away, he’s already lost all his possessions what more does Mags & STS want do they want Danny to end himself. Cheek to call us trolls too
Aye as soon as Danny said what do you want mags? A public hanging? She was like nah I'm leaving the box. She had been leaving for half an hour but kept poking him. She got the reaction she wanted but left before he done anything silly.

Reactions: 12
They'll not be happy till one of us takes our lives more like. Harassing cancer patients, addicts, mentally ill folk. Just don't read here. What people think about you is none of your business.

Aye as soon as Danny said what do you want mags? A public hanging? She was like nah I'm leaving the box. She had been leaving for half an hour but kept poking him. She got the reaction she wanted but left before he done anything silly.
She was pushing and pushing him. A guy with serious mental health problems. Vile woman.

Reactions: 8
She was pushing and pushing him. A guy with serious mental health problems. Vile woman.
She's a complete dick. If she doesn't like him block him and forget about him. Why is she in his lives constantly if what he says goes against everything she stands for. She's a bully.

Does she need a thread 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She reminds me of Big mags haney 🤣
74417C3D-870F-4528-AD52-8678DA1499F2.jpeg

Uncanny😭
Share the same name, looks & lack of teeth . Wonder if Mags Haney smokes 4 fags at once anaw n loves a cheeky cheeseburger or 10 ?🤣
They do say everyone’s got a doppelgänger out there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chers live with lez in the box

Apparently cher said the blues she's sold never killed anyone so she doesn't care

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I went on n It’s scotty the plook 😭
Aye she left after cher saying that about selling blues

Cher just called me a Rosie lover because I said she sees her wain on Thursdays 😭, I said that cause I heard it come out of Chers mouth. No Rosie's. Cher said she had contact with her wain tomorrow, the tomorrow was a Thursday. That's it. Guess it's that time of the week where they all foam at the mouth because they don't know me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.