Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awk she’ll be like Jade Frati floating about lives wearing her invisibility cloak kidding on she’s left the app .
She's not coming off there app she never said that, she said she's stepping back. WHICH SHE HAS. So she says in her tearing up with a snotty tissue video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was at a wedding yesterday so been MIA ☺ Came across a live about an hour ago before coming on here & Scotty was in it calling Tattle Life scum for “doxxing” Mags so i was like wonder whats happened & come on & see a video of her 😂 whats wrong with that? Was expecting her address to be on here the way he was going on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Need a snow shovel to give that arse a slap , he prob thought it was her face … Nae difference 🤣

Big Dee has just says she’s deleting TikTok FOR GOOD on her fb live 🙄 NB hen 👋
I still laugh when I think of her doing psychic readings for folk 🤣 big billy bullshitter!
Maaaaate, I was watching a live with her, Jamesy and Humbled T.
Tam was saying he shagged her and went "wait a minute I'll prove it"
Goes off screen, comes back with an XXXXXL T- shirt and says "you've left your knickers here"

I laughed 😂.
Absolutely nothing she said was funny though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its ok for the bold Scotty to be driving past they 2 bangers Lez & Gaz’s house letting everybody see where they live but god forbid anyone reveals what Mags looks like 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its ok for the bold Scotty to be driving past they 2 bangers Lez & Gaz’s house letting everybody see where they live but god forbid anyone reveals what Mags looks like 🙃
Scotty probs only knows what Doxxed even means because he read about himself doing it here 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep and it’s ok for him to dox tattlers & put up photos of peoples children. But show off Big Mags the Jabba the hut lookalike driving down the motorway munching a Big Mac n he goes off his nut 🥴

• Haha
Ehhh isn't Scotty & that's crew whole personality about doxxing anyone they suspect to be a tattler? It's the side of mags face and that could easily be Shirley Carter in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep and it’s ok for him to dox tattlers & put up photos of peoples children. But show off Big Mags the Jabba the hut lookalike driving down the motorway munching a Big Mac n he goes off his nut 🥴
He has no idea hoe much he contradicts himself 😂 i cannot wait for the day someone exposes him, might make the wee idiot duck off.

Reactions: 9
Ehhh isn't Scotty & that's crew whole personality about doxxing anyone they suspect to be a tattler? It's the side of mags face and that could easily be Shirley Carter in that video
Shirley Carter after a subscription to MJ’s weight loss products

• Haha
Mad Tracy’s just came up on my FYP
She’s taking us on a mental health journey 🥴
She’d drive ye mental , she could make the sanest bleep flip their lid listening to her pish

moaning at Cunts asking for gifts and PayPal money , Was only a fortnight ago she was asking for folk to PayPal her for hair extensions & cream for her skelly eye 😭 she’s no well 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.