Jade Frati #5 We can’t be bothered!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what chat I'm allowed in but I'm not trying to reform men or act like a rehab centre for the wafes and strays 😭

I've spoken to him regarding all his comments, ive also commented on lives about where hes going with his comments. He is a young, angry i dont know what else is going on, but he lives with his gran, dealing with a mountain of troll pages. i have 2 and it drives me insane. Anyway, im keeping him until i see for my own eyes/ears what i dont like
He's 27 and he knows better 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure what chat I'm allowed in but I'm not trying to reform men or act like a rehab centre for the wafes and strays 😭

He's 27 and he knows better 😂.
You’re on probation til we stop seeing you acting up in lives 😂
Is he only 27?!? You’d think all that lot on TT must’ve had hard paper rounds but they’ve never worked a day in their puff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Eh.. right i'll fk swiftly off and watch netflix 😂. Have a good night girls 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've spoken to him regarding all his comments, ive also commented on lives about where hes going with his comments. He is a young, angry i dont know what else is going on, but he lives with his gran, dealing with a mountain of troll pages. i have 2 and it drives me insane. Anyway, im keeping him until i see for my own eyes/ears what i dont like
Did you no see him being racist multiple times , saying disabled people are never intelligent, doxxing innocent people , bullying kdawg harassing & staking the lassie, being vulgar & abusive about many women. I honestly hope it doesn’t go tits up for you if you say anything that he doesn’t like as he is a nasty piece of work when folk do anything other than arselick or throw gifts at him , just be careful especially if he gets a sniff ( no pun intended honest 🤣) of who you really are as he has the potential to make your life a misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No way he is only 27 😂
I thought he was mid to late thirties . Drink, drugs & sitting in front of a ring light all day every day has aged him like duck. He’s a grown man tho not a daft wee boy.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is happening? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone here. Next thing Cassie will be moving in with Aldo 😂😂😂. It's It's lot to digest might take a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right even if he's older he's not a young boy 😭 that's a big age to need babying at.
i am not babying anyone….cold hearted witch here 🥶😂

I thought he was mid to late thirties . Drink, drugs & sitting in front of a ring light all day every day has aged him like duck. He’s a grown man tho not a daft wee boy.
I thought he was mid 30s 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck is happening? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone here. Next thing Cassue will be moving in with Aldo 😂😂😂. It's It's lot to digest might take a while
Don’t tell anybody but I’m writing this post from the box room, just enjoyed a fumble & wee fish finger piece with him and Raymond to celebrate the hackers taking the STS live down 😍 am not enjoying picking the grey pubes out my teeth but 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you no see him being racist multiple times , saying disabled people are never intelligent, doxxing innocent people , bullying kdawg harassing & staking the lassie, being vulgar & abusive about many women. I honestly hope it doesn’t go tits up for you if you say anything that he doesn’t like as he is a nasty piece of work when folk do anything other than arselick or throw gifts at him , just be careful especially if he gets a sniff ( no pun intended honest 🤣) of who you really are as he has the potential to make your life a misery.
He knows who i am, as does Cheryl. i have never gifted a thing ,wouldnt know how to. We just speak. i honestly dont think he is a bad guy. I havent seen anything with my own eyes, coz im old as duck and always in my bed. I have 1 life left anyway then im gone.. Its like Sonic the hedgehog in here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.