Jade Frati #5 We can’t be bothered!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I still don't know who Frati is and K Dawg is like a unicorn or something. I'm never going to see her, I go to bed early 😭
You got a wee mention in last nights browdcast , she disny like you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I hear right last night ? Kdawg says dourface was on a live saying she’s taking screenshots n that to get all our accounts banned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pandemonium animations videos about Cher are hilarious and as much as I hate to say it she's taking it like a good sport.
I don’t even think it’s impressive she’s taking it like a good sport she should be throwing a fit and not be proud of it cause it’s spot on 😭😭
What the duck is happening guys I miss all the lives then just read some riots here now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I hear right last night ? Kdawg says dourface was on a live saying she’s taking screenshots n that to get all our accounts banned 🤣
I heard kdawg saying that but I’ve not seen her doing it, but seen that fake account she uses flirting with Lewis 🙈🙈🙈 cringy as duck
RIP our angle Dourface the first victim of the curse 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I heard kdawg saying that but I’ve not seen her doing it, but seen that fake account she uses flirting with Lewis 🙈🙈🙈 cringy as duck
RIP our angle Dourface the first victim of the curse 💔
RIP Dourface … too gullible for this thread 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.