Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I completely agree with the sentiment regarding DMing Lewis, but I also think the same thing goes for anyone else DMing with the tiktokers.

No one here would have been privately DMing Louise, Rosie or Frati.. And if you did I'd have found that strange too... so I don't understand why anyone has felt the need to do it with any other person on TikTok that we regularly speak about here.
We all told Dour not to speak to Rosies sister, if she wanted to say something she could come on here. (the circumstances were different, yes, and you can't "come on here now" but they regularly communicate through their lives to get any message they need across? )

I think it also sends a weird message that it's all males that have been spoken to privately?
(Danny, Scotty, Lewis)

I understand this will be a controversial take, and people may not agree with but i feel like it literally changes the whole dynamic of things here, and I don't like it.

I love yous all in an online absolute stranger pal way, yous make me laugh like fuck, and you all make scottish tattle what it is so please don't take major offense I'm just trying to have an honest opinion which is what this platform is for.

Also, drunk. Heh

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31

BigMavis

VIP Member
Every time I get into Scottish tiktok I'm guaranteed another Limmy character. I refuse to believe this is a real person has to be one of you lot 😂 entertaining as feck though. Seriously why are tattlers leaving the safety of our compound to try and fix people, stop that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Right it got a bit nuts last nite. I won't pretend to understand why anyone would want to speak to that lot for the things they have said and done however I don't want dourface sitting worried about coming back on. The thought of anyone sitting full of anxiety, if you know the feeling you get in your chest and the pit of your stomach then you will know its not nice I had it when I said something on here and thought fk everyone is gona hate me and thinking they are all gonabe talking about me however uz were all nice but I don't want dourface coming on and feeling like everyone has fell out with her. Sorry I know this isn't the main issue here but I don't ever want anyone to feel they are one against the rest of us not on here anyways. I wouldn't want anyone to ever feel that way. I won't understand why anyone wants to associate with them the things they have said and done that includes Scott too. Having a go at a r4pe victim is not on also scott just isn't my type of person and you know what that's fine we can all like and dislike who we want we are adults. I hope everyone is OK I don't ever want anyone to feel they are by themselves on here. we may not all know each other personally although i feel I know each individual on a personal level I know ur personalities where you stand on things etc lets not get the thread closed cause well if uz aren't here to talk to who the fk am I gona tell when I check into hospital and ill have to go beg other people to be my pal 🤣 have a good day folks and sorry for my spiel 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
I just can't with that LaLa. Somebody the other day said she looked like Jessica Rabbit and I lost it. More like Elmer Fudd.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

andiooop

VIP Member
Respectfully, can we keep the secterianism/orange order debate out of these threads, cba. Get enough of that pish outside tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

beebee789

VIP Member
I just hope she's ok when she wakes up tomorrow. Maybe she had a few too many drinks?

I've never drank so much i tried to fix a neo-nazi, but that's just me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well done @beebee789 for the shite title 😂

You don’t tell us what to do 2Frat, for your cheek you have another shite title thread 😜

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
Jade Frati shouting about people bringing her wean into stuff when she’s threatening a child with murder.
What a scummy piece of shit you are 🤢
Once a scumbag always a scumbag , midden

• Heart

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Why are these idiots so invested in Lee’s sexuality 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nothing but a group of bullies.
Its weirder these are getting a kick out of it.
Good redemption arc Lewis. Proud of u.

Why does Gaz look like a literal fucking ghost 😂

Screenshot_20220704-153404_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
The thread has no half DE-RAILED
Let’s get back to slagging the undesirable’s of tiktok n just be pals 👯‍♀️ ☮

• Heart
  • Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a miserable bastard but see in real life I don't have my pals in my house 24/7 I could not be arsed

It is weird. I just don't get it. We've all seen and spoke about what he's said and done and the way he's behaved towards people. He's vile. Even going to that lassies house and spewing all over her couch, get to the toilet ya manky bastard. If anyone done that in my house they'd be booted right out the door into next week.

I genuinely feel like one of us have been stolen! I really like Dour. Its not going to end well I know that.
According to Lewis, she’s disappeared from his DM’s as well. I think she’s somehow gotten caught between Tattle and TikTok so bowed out from both. Which is a shame, cos she has as much right to be on the site or the app as anyone else. She didn’t have to leave, we’ve all had disagreements before and got on with it like adults.

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Get skelping us all! Bring em back in line! 🤣
Miss evie im starting to think ur a kinky bitch ur always wanting a skepled arse 🤣🤣🤣💗

Skelped arses for everyone 👋🍑 u are all misbehaving and im not having it anymore 😉
STATUS UPDATE:
wee Roland has checked in @ hosptlal

Sorry just wanted some attention
🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Fucking hell I fell asleep and woke up and you have all lost the plot. Skelped arses and grounded for the lot of yeez 🤦‍♀️ these threads have been going for how long? And there's never been fall outs like this. Dont let the ned crew infiltrate our wee group❤ I for one do not like Lewis hes a racist a narcissist bullies woman and also tried to out my fav person wee kdawg. I also don't like scotty but I feel scotty could change his ways Lewis however I don't. I hope everyone is OK this wee group has got great banter we have a good laugh id hate to see our group fall at the wayside because of a bunch of beggy scheme pricks. Love ye ya bunch of nutters 💓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16