Jade Frati #5 We can’t be bothered!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nae face nae thread
Would rather Lewis got the 10k & a thread cause that would push that paranoid fuckwit over the edge
Im trying to take Lewis under my bingo wing. We speak, i try shove him in the right way. Its early days, Dunno what else i can do. I think i may have adopted a Tiktoker who i have never met but i honestly dont think the guy is bad. I even allow him to wear a rankers tap 😭😭

5 months…Tap trolls so we ur
Look at us turning over a new leaf 😇😇

Reactions: 2
Im trying to take Lewis under my bingo wing. We speak, i try shove him in the right way. Its early days, Dunno what else i can do. I think i may have adopted a Tiktoker who i have never met but i honestly dont think the guy is bad. I even allow him to wear a rankers tap 😭😭

I love that we are both wasting our time talking to schemetok dead productive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I kind of agree 🤏 seen tiny snippets where I think he could be decent but he has a lot of reflecting to do and accepting responsibility for his ignorance and crappy ways. If he hasn't done it by now I doubt he ever will tho...hate to be negative but he's hardly a daft wee teenager!

Reactions: 6

Have you been having a wee puff of Dannys pipe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Change and apologises lose sincerity when you need to be told for what a week by several different people you were wrong. But I said I was putting it to bed with Lewis. Some people just are how they are & aren't interested in change.

Have you been having a wee puff of Dannys pipe
Lewis probs took her there to eat chillis and smoke second hand fumes

• Haha
  • Heart
Lewis is the worst bleep on the app, I genuinely worry that he will end up hurting a woman from it. What he’s done the past few weeks can’t be forgiven by him giving an insincere apology ( which he hasn’t done , in his eyes his racism , doxxing, stalking , bullying & harassment is acceptable behaviour ). He has gone too far

Reactions: 11
I kind of agree 🤏 seen tiny snippets where I think he could be decent but he has a lot of reflecting to do and accepting responsibility for his ignorance and crappy ways. If he hasn't done it by now I doubt he ever will tho...hate to be negative but he's hardly a daft wee teenager!
i have a nephew who is 30 this year, he is a bigger kid than my 13 yr old. Dunno if the generation thing. But im adopting him and getting him on the right path.. Celtic etc 😂😂 Is that my last chance. Am i gone noo 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lewis is the worst bleep on the app, I genuinely worry that he will end up hurting a woman from it. What he’s done the past few weeks can’t be forgiven by him giving an insincere apology ( which he hasn’t done , in his eyes his racism , doxxing, stalking , bullying & harassment is acceptable behaviour ). He has gone too far
I need to disagree Cass. Danny has done a lot worse, i still like oor Dan. Im just a softie and i think that Lewis needs another granny. Thats me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️. he has been great with me, messages to see how i am. As i said its a work in progress

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i have a nephew who is 30 this year, he is a bigger kid than my 13 yr old. Dunno if the generation thing. But im adopting him and getting him on the right path.. Celtic etc 😂😂 Is that my last chance. Am i gone noo 😭😭
Nah...not yet 🤣
Your obviously a good person and want to see the good in people (you must be looking REALLY hard tho 🤭)
Anyone can be a decent person, it's not about never making mistakes, it's about learning from them! I just don't think Lewis is willing to accept he is wrong so will never change!

• Haha
Nah...not yet 🤣
Your obviously a good person and want to see the good in people (you must be looking REALLY hard tho 🤭)
Anyone can be a decent person, it's not about never making mistakes, it's about learning from them! I just don't think Lewis is willing to accept he is wrong so will never change!
A good boy is in there wi Lewis. I know it is

A good boy is in there wi Lewis. I know it is
I don't think he's all bad, but defo don't see many positive things about him right now! I hope your right and he grows as a person! We can all change for the better if we really want to!

Reactions: 4
Nah...not yet 🤣
He’s a narcissist he will never accept he has done wrong , I just hope a woman isn’t pushed into harming herself by his vile behaviour before something is done about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think he's all bad, but defo don't see many positive things about him right now! I hope your right and he grows as a person! We can all change for the better if we really want to!
You better not reply.Ive been sent to Coventry 🤭🤭. Only kidding. Who is Danny talking tae ?

• Haha
I just don't think he's got any redeemable qualities. I could see the point if you were his friend before this most recent outburst but choosing to be his friend after it I don't know? Maybe because the majorly of his remarks were aimed at hurting me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don't think he's got any redeemable qualities. I could see the point if you were his friend before this most recent outburst but choosing to be his friend after it I don't know? Maybe because the majorly of his remarks were aimed at hurting me.
I've spoken to him regarding all his comments, ive also commented on lives about where hes going with his comments. He is a young, angry i dont know what else is going on, but he lives with his gran, dealing with a mountain of troll pages. i have 2 and it drives me insane. Anyway, im keeping him until i see for my own eyes/ears what i dont like

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.