Jade Frati #4 2Frat no more, hello 2Scat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a prime example of why fundraisers are always a tit show on tiktok. Even if I was a millionnaire I wouldnt donate 10p....

Reactions: 11
Amy opening a scroll down to her ankles of every benefit she gets. I feel like a fud for working full time.

Reactions: 6
Is Annabelle in the CID or something? Why did Amy go to her for help 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but this money drama is so boring. Feel lit pure tit just want Rosie and Louise to have a mad one on live

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure Amy could get done for fraud/laundering & a fine if it had gone to Police/Court (depending on the amount?) so she should actually be thanking Letisha for being a wee clout chasing goblin who can't hold her pish.

Imagine Burke the Queen of tax free side hussles getting into the box to offer her expert opinion on bank accounts.

This tit is never ending.

Reactions: 7
Can I just say I don't know what's going on but I bet Amy glasses door is definitely chapable now and I will sent her nudes to swap for canteen in jail.

• Haha
I'm pretty sure Amy could get done for fraud/laundering & a fine if it had gone to Police/Court (depending on the amount?) so she should actually be thanking Letisha for being a wee clout chasing goblin who can't hold her pish.

Imagine Burke the Queen of tax free side hussles getting into the box to offer her expert opinion on bank accounts.

shes fly as duck, she uses Kirstys bank for payments for the shite she makes.

Police probs won’t touch it cos the fraud team at the bank will be dealing with it. It would be up to them to report to Police. The Police are busy looking into high tariff fraud, not scamming scheme maws. It’s the lack of morality that’s the issue, and we all caught on to Amy’s character as soon as we noticed her jumping about those Lives like a scam raffle ticket.

Amy’s a regular customer of Burke’s, she’ll be feart her income stream is gonna disappear if Amy gets done 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See this working malarkey it’s interfering with keeping up with the karkrashidans

Evening everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Her bank wid for sure be closed for unusual activity. I work for a bank and i was ohoned at work for buying a £1100 telly.They are all over it

Reactions: 4
Iv had to take an antihistamine I'm allergic to mags and letishas vocie I don't feel well

• Haha
Magz “i dont understand why everyone is getting involved” 🤦🏻‍♀️ She has inserted herself when it has duck all to do with her!

• Haha
I hate when they all talk about texts and don't show the screenshots, very rude.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.