Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was threatening to phone an welfare check as well you can't just phone welfare checks when someone says something you don't like or hurts your feelings. Can't keep phoning the police giving random names & rough areas hoping they know who it is to show up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
K Dawg

I'm Peaches Geldof from Beyond the grave πŸ‘» I want to say thanks for all the tik toks you made for me, especially the one thanking my old man for trying, he did try, but he couldn't save me. I'm a higher power now. I'm at peace. The smack is free in heaven, piles of it everywhere. My Mum is here too, she's loving it.

I'll give you a sign. Watch for your light flickering, it's me K Dawg, me Peaches. I'm watching over you. You've never forgot me.
I am absolutely pissing myself at u 🀣🀣🀣🀣 im for an early nite lads

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She defo thought the account was Janice.
"You're going to wish you were Terminal"
Just realised what she meant by that..

Screenshot_20220625-224315_TikTok.jpg

She also mentioned Kilmarnock, not sure if that's were Janice lives.

Don't understand how she's come to that conclusion though.

• Wow
I am absolutely pissing myself at u 🀣🀣🀣🀣 im for an early nite lads and ill end up wide awake way all the laughing want to get my house gutted 2moro got a wee inspection on Monday see if our house is suitable to take in a mum and her kids from Ukraine. Nite guys
That is lovely πŸ’•. Have a great night sleep. See Ned Crew ... Lovely peeps in here. I only have 2 rooms and they are occupied or i wid be doing the same xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

View attachment 1370108

Your addy πŸ™„ ffs am I transported back in time to 1996 MSN chatrooms

• Haha
😭😭😭😭 Raging, I'm going to ask K Dawg for tottie life's address that's it
Its K Dawgs fault. She went slurring her words to admin and got it stopped. She's gonny burn Gracie over a lassie who has been deed 8 yr. I stay in junkie central, and that is by far the worst junkball voice i have ever heard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1370108

Oh aye I never realised that. Honestly need to leave Janice out it man.

It's like a murder mystery but really badly organised.

Reactions: 3
She said the account was talking properly. Amy babes not everyone talks like they are on Vodafone free weekends. Pick your battles don't argue with accounts pretending to be people you don't like.

I got carried away watching the live now I need to walk somewhere in the dark, rain. Amy glass is maybe after me, Duggy, Lewis & Priti Patel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy Crass. The only human with a following of 2k allowed a thread on TL. Admins didnt close it coz she's from Posso and her family are hard πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

• Haha
Amy Crass. The only human with a following of 2k allowed a thread on TL. Admins didnt close it coz she's from Posso and her family are hard πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Big mad mental Amy man, searching tattle to see if she's been mentioned so she can go absolute tonto and threaten people saying she's got their addys.

bleeping shiteing ourselves Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right so why is the wee weirdo got a rager for me πŸ˜‚. I honestly dont even type what i really think. Ye think thats why they aint arsed by trying to get me πŸ€”. Ask nice i'll tell you everything 🀣. You all know i canny keep it shut

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amy Glass is so irrelevant that if she had died 8 yrs ago, Slowpoker would've only found out today.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amy Glass is so irrelevant that if she had died 8 yrs ago, Slowpoker would've only found out today.
I'm actually like this in real life I spent the full of lockdown thinking someone where I'm from died you can imagine the shock when I saw him in the flesh, all these years and I didn't even know his right name.

You'll not believe I didn't instantly run away and contact jules the tiktok witch but I didn't.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.