Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Jj & Scotty have said people are allowed opinions & they are more sectarian than racist. Scotty said Black Bastard meant dirty. No hulk said he'd never ever be in a black cunts dms. Well he follows me on tiktok, it's not for my content because there is none? So why did he follow me?

Reactions: 8
So glad Jj & Scotty have said people are allowed opinions & they are more sectarian than racist. Scotty said Black Bastard meant dirty. No hulk said he'd never ever be in a black cunts dms. Well he follows me on tiktok, it's not for my content because there is none? So why did he follow me?
That JJ better be very careful associating with these people, going live and agreeing with their racist sentiments. It's 2022. No employer is going to tolerate that crap, especially touted on a public platform. She might be joining the ned crew on the bru if she keeps it up.

Reactions: 7
That JJ better be very careful associating with these people, going live and agreeing with their racist sentiments. It's 2022. No employer is going to tolerate that crap, especially touted on a public platform. She might be joining the ned crew on the bru if she keeps it up.
I think she's already been warned. The other week Duggy was asking about her job and she was like don't talk about it on here. She's not allowed I don't think. She seems to be live less and less as well.

There's polo telling everyone he's getting a Chinese. So no hulk no scotty not everyone says the other word.

Jade who 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t get what JJ is getting out of this at all , like she’s successful in her career she’s the head of education at GHD she seems to have a nice life. She’s had some awful things happen in her life I know but is she that unhappy she needs to fill some sort of void in her life getting involved with scheme rats, the same people I bet she would walk past in the street . The fake bullshit that her and Scotty are good mates in real life is pathetic , she’s no met him has no idea who he is which makes me question her mentality giving away over £600 to an anonymous man who’s life seems to be all made up fantasy stories

What the actual duck! I can assure you I dont say I'm going to the "p***s" or "Ch****s" I simply go to the shop and order a Chinese takeaway! As a born and bred scheme wain I HAVE done in my youth because it was used so openly around me it was "normal", but once I learned how racist and derogatory it was I made a conscious effort not to say these things! Know better do better and all that!
I was still a child when I learned this was wrong so how are people still getting to that age and seeing no wrong in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck! I can assure you I dont say I'm going to the "p***s" or "Ch****s" I simply go to the shop and order a Chinese takeaway! As a born and bred scheme wain I HAVE done in my youth because it was used so openly around me it was "normal", but once I learned how racist and derogatory it was I made a conscious effort not to say these things! Know better do better and all that!
I was still a child when I learned this was wrong so how are people still getting to that age and seeing no wrong in it?
Same i just call the Chinese by the name of the shop & the corner shop is boss mans or his name 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know people that do say it but they don't say it with venom like hulk has.

Reactions: 5
I know like who gets up one day and thinks I’m going to load hundreds of pounds b onto my tiktok account and gift it to some underprivileged Scottish peasants who use the money to get themselves into intoxicated messes.

Scotty saying Miss Jj is his friend in real life … I’d bet my hoose on it that she’s never met him & has no idea who she’s really talking to . Same with Aldo he won’t know Scotty either
Scott said he liked Miss JJ tickling his back but maybe that just in his dreams. x 🤣

Reactions: 2
Same i just call the Chinese by the name of the shop & the corner shop is boss mans or his name 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know people that do say it but they don't say it with venom like hulk has.
I don't agree with anyone saying it, I know it isn't always in malice it's ignorance but there isn't any excuse for ignorance. We are all capable of learning and righting wrongs!

Totally agree, she is going to get herself into trouble especially when she does have social media's that are in her name actively used for work purposes and promoting the company. (not tiktok)

Like why would you even want to be associated with any of them at all I just don't get it.

Girl, you smarter than this.

Totally agree, she is going to get herself into trouble especially when she does have social media's that are in her name actively used for work purposes and promoting the company. (not tiktok)

Like why would you even want to be associated with any of them at all I just don't get it.

Girl, you smarter than this.
Clearly not tho! They're obviously her kinda people!

Reactions: 5
Scotty was saying he transferred Dannys gift money for him , there was someone in the comments there saying Dannys given scotty his password again . Has he no learned 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha Danny is arguing with jade frati

"away and punt some melts" 😂😂😂😂👏

To be fair tho, don't agree with Danny calling people Faggots either. Can't not call him for being a rotten bleep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Danny doesnt help himself, but he does just react to the wee fannies in giving him jip. Know what i cant stand.. See folk that are in another live and show Dannys live 🤷‍♀️. 🐀 bastards. That king Scotland was sharing it with holo and isa and that Dannielle done it other night.

Danny doesnt help himself, but he does just react to the wee fannies in giving him jip. Know what i cant stand.. See folk that are in another live and show Dannys live 🤷‍♀️. 🐀 bastards. That king Scotland was sharing it with holo and isa and that Dannielle done it other night.
That King Scotland bleep has the personality of an empty fag packet.

• Haha
That King Scotland bleep has the personality of an empty fag packet.
So does that Danielle 🙄. She's everywhere getting her beak in. Even her lassie was giving Danny pelters the other day and he viewed her profile, next thing it was turned around to say how she was only 15. I was on the live and never heard them say she was 15. Im not saying it didnt happen but if i never heard it im pretty sure Danny in the middle of an episode widnt be taking in any info. He'll just see folk going after him

Reactions: 3
Why are these tiktok lives turning into the internet equivalent of a line of junkies outside the chemist waiting for their methadone?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.