Jade Frati #2 Wax melts no more & selling photos of her poo for a score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy is a creeper.. She said on someone live Tattle had her kids school up. Lies, lies and more lies. If its true Amy, Screenshot it and post it on TT. If its true i'll be the 1st to apoligise.

Reactions: 11
Amy is a creeper.. She said on someone live Tattle had her kids school up. Lies, lies and more lies. If its true Amy, Screenshot it and post it on TT. If its true i'll be the 1st to apoligise.
They have an unhealthy obsession with this place , any time I click on they clowns lives they are non stop talking about here . Naebodys forcing them to read our opinions

Reactions: 10
Do you know what I’m sick of hearing “ ppl need to stop using mental health” but these same bams are preaching about mental health while flooding lives which hateful comments when these ppl are clearly in psychosis!!! Educate yourselves! These hateful comments that could push someone over the edge maybe instead of sitting on tiktok 24/7 judging who has and who doesn’t have mental health do a bit of research!

I’m so angry after chives live there I’m disgusted at grown adults making comments like that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They have an unhealthy obsession with this place , any time I click on they clowns lives they are non stop talking about here . Naebodys forcing them to read our opinions
I tried to search my wee troll page and it actually popped up

Dourface Tattle

as if it was a common search 🙄

Who is that interested ? My other wee fake has 1 follower

Its Isa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glass, her that was fighting with Polo hole, bombs/families/Posso, all the usual carry on then she text his mum 😭.

So Bushy is back in action, Voldy is no longer private. TT may be returning to normal 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glass, her that was fighting with Polo hole, bombs/families/Posso, all the usual carry on then she text his mum 😭.
Thanks Dourface.

Chive queen still rambling pish 😭 she’s no well , folk asking if she’s in hospital.. I hope so cause this morning was unreal she needs her head checked
I was listening to her this morning saying she was Elvis's granddaughter. She clearly needs help. Think she is in hospital.

Chive queen still rambling pish 😭 she’s no well , folk asking if she’s in hospital.. I hope so cause this morning was unreal she needs her head checked
I was listening to her this morning saying she was Elvis's granddaughter. She clearly needs help. Think she is in hospital.

• Wow
Thanks Dourface.

She must be bipolar or something? This mornings live was unreal she was rambling on nothing made any sense. The American embassy & Cinderella were doing welfare checks on her & her gran when I left the live. She’s really no well

Reactions: 5
Thanks Dourface.

The lassie is clearly out of her depth, if she has been admitted then i pray she gets what she needs and her wee gran is looked after. What is not needed is the circus master in the comments with the CAP lock on. And the mob of tadgers ... Yes the tadgers ! going along with it. Same carry on wi Danny. Mental health matters if Scott says it does . Fk off sheeple 🐑🐑

Reactions: 10
Chive Queen has just put up a video of written notes of Developing Skills for Nursing Practice.

Reactions: 2
She must be bipolar or something? This mornings live was unreal she was rambling on nothing made any sense. The American embassy & Cinderella were doing welfare checks on her & her gran when I left the live. She’s really no well
Didn't hear her talk about Cinderela but I heard her go on about the American Embassy. It's sad.

Reactions: 5
I’d say schizoaffective disorder. Hopefully she gets help.

• Heart
These cunts preaching mental health until somebody who has evident mental health problems (Chive) starts having a psychotic episode.

Nah Scotty, mental health isn't just about feeling like shite. Chive Queen is not well and clearly mentally ill. That is the reality of severe mental health issues.

Educate yourself you bleeping reprobate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mags back in Danny’s box AGAIN! I’m muted for asking why she feels the need to constantly jump in his box she’s a big bullying bastard

Reactions: 15
These cunts preaching mental health until somebody who has evident mental health problems (Chive) starts having a psychotic episode.

Nah Scotty, mental health isn't just about feeling like shite. Chive Queen is not well and clearly mentally ill. That is the reality of severe mental health issues.

Educate yourself you bleeping reprobate.
Its the same with Danny, its all fun and games while they're getting him to sniff soap powder and eat cat food, then when he's clearly not well and it's not fun anymore they scatter, deliberately try to make him snap and use his mental health against him.

Honestly they're just disgusting people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On a totally off note, as soon as I opened tiktok the video from that Kelseys back up account was the first thing I saw. Ended up going onto her Instagram so I could see these bleeping messages.

Its been blown way out of proportion, and shes not included what she said that triggered the reaction.

What a bleeping farce.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.