Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so intrigued to know how much a post like that earns? And how’s these companies choose who to promote their stuff? There’s no consistency to the ads it’s just any old thing she’ll promote. That is so cringe vipoo, how is that relevant to valentines at all? Just no context to the ads if that makes sense?
it’s a app called TRIBE. She would have done the post in advance and then sent it to them for approval first. She’s probably on around £200 a AD (roughly)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s looking at her in that picture like.... will I ever get a shag again?!
I don’t know if I missed something... has she openly discussed their (lack of) sex life? I see a lot of posts on here referring to it (or not “sucking his dick”) but I’ve never seen it discussed on her stories?

I don’t know if I missed something... has she openly discussed their (lack of) sex life? I see a lot of posts on here referring to it (or not “sucking his dick”) but I’ve never seen it discussed on her stories?
it was a while ago but it was definitely discussed on her stories. I never saw it as I don’t have the time or patience to sit through her droning on for 45 minutes.

• Haha
it was a while ago but it was definitely discussed on her stories. I never saw it as I don’t have the time or patience to sit through her droning on for 45 minutes.
Thank you, wasn’t sure if it was an assumption or someone knew her in real life.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she openly said she has no sexual desire so they hardly have sex. Then she did an AD for a fertility bracelet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you, wasn’t sure if it was an assumption or someone knew her in real life.
It was before they got married but she openly said she doesn’t want to have sex with him. Obviously this might have changed now but considering she spends 99% of her time with her nan or dog, I doubt it

Reactions: 8
People in the comments 🙄 Obviously Rhod hasn’t really bought her this for Valentines day, given it to Jade then just so happened to stage a picture for an AD 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She has decided she will lower herself to anything, been out & bought the product, staged the pic, tried to be funny and relevant and I am quite frankly just embarrassed for her 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell 😱😱😱 is Rhod gay? Like seriously it's the only explanation, poor soul cant admit who he really is 😩

Reactions: 2
I remember clearly when she started down the "influencer" path she did an ad for a chocolate bar. I'm nearly sure it was aero. She set it up like an exactly like these insta ads and someone asked why she hadn't #ad and she said she bought it herself and wanted to let people know how nice it was. It stuck in my mind as I was flabbergasted. She is was so desperate to be an influencer she was willing to do free ads. I genuinely worry for her.

Also think Rhod is gay.

I remember clearly when she started down the "influencer" path she did an ad for a chocolate bar. I'm nearly sure it was aero. She set it up like an exactly like these insta ads and someone asked why she hadn't #ad and she said she bought it herself and wanted to let people know how nice it was. It stuck in my mind as I was flabbergasted. She is was so desperate to be an influencer she was willing to do free ads. I genuinely worry for her.

Also think Rhod is gay.

I went to search for this post to remind myself of the details and it's gone! Does anyone else remember it? I'm certain I didn't dream it as everytime I see her mentioned it's what I first think on 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Also think Rhod is gay.

I went to search for this post to remind myself of the details and it's gone! Does anyone else remember it? I'm certain I didn't dream it as everytime I see her mentioned it's what I first think on 😂
I don't remember that one 😂 (I don't doubt it tho!) but I do remember her crying and lamenting in about 100 stories that she wasn't getting picked to do ads, and how unfair it was that she wasn't a multi million pound youtuber, because she couldn't afford to buy things for her house?!

She is absolutely bat tit crazy. I think the whole family are. She needs to stay off Instagram and YouTube forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't remember that one 😂 (I don't doubt it tho!) but I do remember her crying and lamenting in about 100 stories that she wasn't getting picked to do ads, and how unfair it was that she wasn't a multi million pound youtuber, because she couldn't afford to buy things for her house?!

She is absolutely bat tit crazy. I think the whole family are. She needs to stay off Instagram and YouTube forever.
I just don’t understand how she can’t afford to buy things in her house. She’s been in there 5+ years. It’s not like she’s just moved in and had to pay out fees etc etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand how she can’t afford to buy things in her house. She’s been in there 5+ years. It’s not like she’s just moved in and had to pay our fees etc etc
Jade logic is that she can save all her birthday/Christmas money for fillers, primark hauls, eyebrows, tan etc. But can't buy her own dining table 🙄

• Haha
Before she became a full time carer for her totally able family she used to come home every day from her 4 hour shift at asda, get back into her pjs and talk to her phone for hours at a time 😴 nothing is sacred, 1000 stories about not wanting to shag rhod, the only jobs available where she lived were carer jobs but she wanted to be a youtuber, her grief for the original bamps who had passed away but is now never mentioned, no one ever makes an effort for her birthday, she cant afford to buy furniture but wont do extra hours 😩 remember aswell she spent all her xmas money on a dressing room to do YouTube make up tutorials but couldnt afford a chair so used step ladders with a blanket over the top! Absolute bleeping crack pot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Before she became a full time carer for her totally able family she used to come home every day from her 4 hour shift at asda, get back into her pjs and talk to her phone for hours at a time 😴 nothing is sacred, 1000 stories about not wanting to shag rhod, the only jobs available where she lived were carer jobs but she wanted to be a youtuber, her grief for the original bamps who had passed away but is now never mentioned, no one ever makes an effort for her birthday, she cant afford to buy furniture but wont do extra hours 😩 remember aswell she spent all her xmas money on a dressing room to do YouTube make up tutorials but couldnt afford a chair so used step ladders with a blanket over the top! Absolute bleeping crack pot
Shes so hard done too 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To me it seems obvious that she won’t work more than 16 hours a week at asda because she must be claiming benefits, and working above that amount would affect her benefits?

To me it seems obvious that she won’t work more than 16 hours a week at asda because she must be claiming benefits, and working above that amount would affect her benefits?
I did wonder if she claims carers for her very able nan ....

That is perfect 😂👌🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.