Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously baffled at how much time she spends with her nan. She’s also sharing a bed with the dog tonight. Can we start an appeal for Rhod. Let’s get him a wife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seriously baffled at how much time she spends with her nan. She’s also sharing a bed with the dog tonight. Can we start an appeal for Rhod. Let’s get him a wife.
Let’s all chip in and buy him a fleshlight 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we all just note... she said butty instead of buddy. Yes could be a typo, but after 'sticker rock' I can't be so sure 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
Can someone screen grab the wedding pic for those of us lucky enough to be blocked for no reason? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get it, she’s a pretty girl, why would she post a picture of herself looking not only miserable but also looking about 40 when she’d nowhere Close.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it, she’s a pretty girl, why would she post a picture of herself looking not only miserable but also looking about 40 when she’d nowhere Close.
Apparently her photographer told her to look 'expressionless' into the camera 🙈😂

NAILED IT!!!

• Haha
I can’t get over that photo. Her face looks sunken but at the same time looks like she’s got a LOT of filler all over too! And her lips are uneven? Which I’m surprised about because aren’t they filled too??? If that was a pic from my photographer I’d delete and pretend it never existed!!!!!

Oh duck me ive just had a look at her insta as I don’t follow her. She is so weird. If you’re her age and your nans your best mate then you really need to re-evaluate your life Jade.

Reactions: 1
I'm getting married next year and if my face looks like that in my photos I will be filing for divorce immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair, I’m terrible at posing for photos too so I’d probably look this sad doing “expressionless”, but it’s the fact she chose to post this one that is strange. I’m sure she has plenty of others that she could post.
Jade - the filters don’t do anything for you, let this one be a lesson

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.