Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, but did you see the pancake day display?? It was so romantic. The whole time I was watching it, I just kept thinking; “bet her nan pops up at the end of this!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where on earth are her family in all of this? The rest of them I mean. Jodie beb etc? Where the bloody hell is Rhod? We had him for Cornwall and now gone again.

Reactions: 3
She needs to step away from her gran. Every waking moment is devoted to making her happy according to jade. There is room for other people. She will crumble the day her gran goes.

Her poor nan probably wants to get on with her life. They really need to sit Jade down, as a married woman and tell her to get a life. When her nan goes she is going to be distraught.

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ this is just tragic. Why is she so obsessed with her grandma and that bloody dog.

Reactions: 2
I see Rhod had to syrup his own pancake. Again. Maybe he got her sister to syrup it for him 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Rhod - either he’s living the life of Riley and doing whatever the hell he wants or he’s really struggling being alone

She looks like really really sad! It's your wedding day and even though her grandpa wasnt there its still the day you marry your best friend. If my husband saw my face like that on our wedding he'd be mortified!

Reactions: 1
I was just coming on to say the same things! Jesus, crack a smile love!! She does look incredibly sad, and that’s not right.

It looks like the poster for a channel 4 drama where a woman has been jilted. Her lips are so uneven too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven’t followed her for ages but just had a nosey and her posts just made me so uncomfortable. I don’t understand why her gran is in so many ads? How are her family not having a word with her? Every post just seems so staged.

The caption on the photo made me feel hopeful for Rhod for a moment... “I didn’t think about anything because of the lovely love bubble I was in, being with all my loved ones”

Nope not “marrying the love of my life” or “being with my amazing husband” they’re all in there yet again for a Wedding Wednesday mention.

She looks like she is about to do something terrifying and not in good way. One, why would you share that photo? and two, was the wedding just for her family and not her and Rod? I do feel sorry for the guy and wonder if he feel he can't leave because of how she will react.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.