Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOWLING - “These are all the places you guys recommended” Venus being one 🙄 - “I’ve decided on a few days in Cornwall”

course you have Jade because it’s for your birthday, oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't even know why and I really shouldn't be but I'm honestly dumbfounded she's chosen Cornwall? He said where he wants to go.. I.. Can't.. 🤯

Reactions: 4
Jade beb, sort your life out. I loved my Nan until the end of time and miss her terribly but if I’d have put her bra on my head she’d have given me a crack. She’s seriously got no mates has she? Rhod must love her not being around because she must be such a drain on him, the amount of time it takes her to get a story out.

Reactions: 13
She’s slowly losing followers, all the while she’s following dozens of new people a week. Desperate much? I used to find her sweet but dim back when she was on slimming world. But I agree with everyone else here, she’s off her bleeping rocker these days; she clearly feels lost after losing her grandad and marrying someone so obviously wrong for her that she’s trying to reinvent herself as an influencer. She’s so far wide of the mark though it’s cringe, and it shows.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don't even know why and I really shouldn't be but I'm honestly dumbfounded she's chosen Cornwall? He said where he wants to go.. I.. Can't.. 🤯
She’s chosen there becuase both Emma and Lil have been there in the last 12 months or so and she’s desperate to be just like them

She has spent so much time with pensioners I think she thinks she IS a pensioner now! Visiting Cornwall over Amsterdam for a nice relaxing time, working 2 hours a week in preparation for retirement, sex life down the shitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Officially unfollowed. Can’t be doing with her desperately trying to engage people with her content. She might as well just be done with it and send everyone a survey monkey every day 🙄

Reactions: 8
Im gonna need to unfollow this abso bellend...shes now on the beg for make up for her ugly puss.
Going to cornwall says it all go bleeping book ur husband a weekend in the dam so he can get laid 😂 u take ur nan to the cottage.....she's an abso freak at the highest level and obvs has no pals wtf!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed! Ok she’s stopped all the depressing stories but can’t deal with all the cringe pics with her Nan & random questions to up her engagement. If I was behaving like her, I would expect my husband & family to step in & tell me to sort my self out. She will have no followers left if she keeps on with the tit content 🤣

It’s just so sad, why is she never with her husband?! And don’t say it’s because he works night because that just isn’t a valid excuse. She needs space from her Nan because it’s gonna make it so much harder when she’s no longer here and jade has absolutely nobody to interact with other than her insta stories

Reactions: 7
It’s just so sad, why is she never with her husband?! And don’t say it’s because he works night because that just isn’t a valid excuse. She needs space from her Nan because it’s gonna make it so much harder when she’s no longer here and jade has absolutely nobody to interact with other than her insta stories
I’ve always thought this

Reactions: 1
So much anxiety but has time for a face full of make up, smile, photo and tag of every blog/ad under the sun 🤦🏻‍♀️ Some of us barely make it outta bed and get dressed when we are anxious jade beb

And she’s “got no time for herself”. Erm last time I checked you’re a grown woman that can make her own decisions about what you do - or is she that deluded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.