Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And to think she was flogging that fertility devise a while back because they were ‘thinking of having kids’.... Jade babe, you need to have sex to try for a baby.
The worst bit is, she made the comment about not wanting to have sex before trying to flog the device 🤦🏻‍♀️. Not a good person to do that advertisement. These companies really don’t care who flogs their products

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t like having sex with him?!?! Why? Did she explain that haha. That’s very sad actually
Just that she doesn’t have a high sex drive. Now (a bit TMI) with my ex‘s neither did I. But I truly believe when you have the right partner you have sex because you love them etc etc. I dunno, I just find it odd. If you’re not having sex then what are you? Flat mates?

Reactions: 7
Just that she doesn’t have a high sex drive. Now (a bit TMI) with my ex‘s neither did I. But I truly believe when you have the right partner you have sex because you love them etc etc. I dunno, I just find it odd. If you’re not having sex then what are you? Flat mates?
Well pretty much yeah? That’s really really sad, and to think she’s just married him

God the new videos of her frisking her nana. For crying out LOUD. someone call 999 rhod is missing, because no husband would seriously allow this behaviour 🤣

I messaged her twice either last year or the year before, before the wedding proposal asking her to honestly question whether she even likes the bloke, because she did so many live videos rambling on about the lack of physical contact they engage in, and the fact she feels so down yada yada bla blaaaa.. And she ignored me 💁🏻‍♀️ honestly, may be harsh. But they're only together because they don't know any different. He doesn't seem to have much family on his side, he only has hers and she's hit the jackpot with rhoddy who works his socks off so she doesn't have to. They've had the house for years and it still has an echo. No desire to make it homely. Because WHY WOULD THEY?!

Reactions: 4
I messaged her about the lack of sex and that me and my husband were going through a dry patch too. (It actually turned out he was developing sever anxiety and depression so sex was the last thing on his mind) but she didn’t even reply to that.

I really need to unfollow her. I cant take anymore ads that involve her nan. And infant take any more 5 hour stories rambling on about how shes got no money and can possibly work more the two hours a week.

I haven’t followed her for ages because I can’t deal with three hours worth of stories for her to only get to the point on the last one. Is she still living with her Nan and not shagging Rhod. Is the sister still shagging Rhod? Is she still rocking last years fake tan and needing a good scrub? And more importantly, is she still crying poverty and working 16 hours a week?

Reactions: 11
I haven’t followed her for ages because I can’t deal with three hours worth of stories for her to only get to the point on the last one. Is she still living with her Nan and not shagging Rhod. Is the sister still shagging Rhod? Is she still rocking last years fake tan and needing a good scrub? And more importantly, is she still crying poverty and working 16 hours a week?
Yes to all of the above 🙄

Why does she always feel the need to post these private family moments with her however many followers. Why don’t you dance with her instead of sitting filming it

Reactions: 4
She’s just answered her own question. She really is that thick or so desperate for engagement! Where can I take Rhod for his birthday? He’s always wanted to go to Amsterdam to see Ann franks house, ok jade take him there then obviously!! But no I’m thinking Cornwall! Jade just take your nan somewhere beb 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s just answered her own question. She really is that thick or so desperate for engagement! Where can I take Rhod for his birthday? He’s always wanted to go to Amsterdam to see Ann franks house, ok jade take him there then obviously!! But no I’m thinking Cornwall! Jade just take your nan somewhere beb 🙄🙄🙄
I LITERALLY came on to say the same thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Omfg what a pleb 😂 im thinking Cornwall. because amsterdam is way out her budget....why im still following is beyond me....think ill hang around tho for the city break to corwall with nan and minnie in the backseat of the car 🙈😂🙄 fml!!

Reactions: 6
Will she be picking up extra shifts at Asda to pay for the trip? Rhod just save the hassle and take yourself to Amsterdam, you're paying for it anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’d probably be cheaper to go to Amsterdam anyway. She’d only be going to Cornwall for her and the gram, not because it’s what he wants.

Reactions: 3
She’s more likely to be gifted something for Cornwall than for Amsterdam. Jade beb, you know when his birthday is, you’ve had a year to save for it. Maybe cut back on the eyelashes and Amsterdam could’ve been paid for twice over.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.