Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she writing every non-ad post like it’s an ad? Who is enjoying this content? Why are companies gifting/paying her for these posts?

She has the most boring, artificial content I’ve seen to date on Instagram

Reactions: 12
Just had a look at her page at she looks deranged in all her pics! That crazy stare is quite frightening

Reactions: 5
What in the actual would make you put your granny's bra on your head? I'd cringe a bit just touching it tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh she’s just so wild and zany with that bra on her head. “Girls gone crazy” 😐🙄

Reactions: 2
I can’t cope with the sheer embarrassment of her account. She’s a bleeping weirdo. Soz if I offend anyone. But, she is. An absolute WEIRDO!

• Haha
Just IMAGINE if that was a male putting his Nans bra on his head. He’d get called all sorts. It’s exactly the same Jade you absolute horror. Unfollowed

Reactions: 6
Strangest girl on insta. Really embarrassing and i feel sorry for her husband. She needs to make some pals, spend time with her husband and less with her Gran. It’s great she has a good relationship with her but duck me, she seems to spend every waking moment with her.

Reactions: 4
Just IMAGINE if that was a male putting his Nans bra on his head. He’d get called all sorts. It’s exactly the same Jade you absolute horror. Unfollowed
Yeah think I’m gonna have to unfollow too, it’s beyond embarrassing now. All the weird scripted captions and photos

Reactions: 3
My daughter is currently running around my front room with a bra she took out the washing basket on her head. Difference is she’s 20 months 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
If I posted like Jade, I think my friends, family and husband would have sat me down ages ago! Jeez 😳

Jed beb. Pack it in hun your poor nanas undergarments are now on the gram! Go home and give your hubby a sloppy cock before Jod beb gets in there first 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.