Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been invited to Land Rover, really? Totally not their target market surely, she moans about being skint doubt they have the money rolling in for one of those. Why do these brands do this 🤦🏻‍♀️
That can’t be right she complains they have no money for a night out after she has used Rods money for her lip injections, nails and hair appointments.

Perhaps she blagged her way in?

Reactions: 2
Rhod and his frog eye in those leggings must have been a sight to behold 🤣 Also wtf is Jade wearing in that pic with her sister?! Being a Welsh bird myself I know Wales can get rough at times, but jesus Jade you look like something out of the wild west 😲🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rhod and his frog eye in those leggings must have been a sight to behold 🤣 Also wtf is Jade wearing in that pic with her sister?! Being a Welsh bird myself I know Wales can get rough at times, but jesus Jade you look like something out of the wild west 😲🤦🏼‍♀️
Big Rhod in his Jeggings 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can see why Land Rover invited her, she's got (supposedly) a lot of followers and they didn't have to give her anything, she was simply "invited". They get publicity and she feels important. It's not like she got a free car 😂

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand the point in the whole event. She blatantly thought she would be ‘gifted’ a car or something 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Does she even have to say #invited ?? 😂😂😂😂 Jesus Christ. Going to my nieces bday party tomorrow #invited xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she even have to say #invited ?? 😂😂😂😂 Jesus Christ. Going to my nieces bday party tomorrow #invited xxx
I’ve seen a few of them recently starting to use this now I wonder if ASA rules have changed? Usually it’s “press day” or “press trip” when they’ve got all the journalistic experience of a dead squirrel.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been invited to events by stratstone at my local BMW garage. It’s nothing special, it’s just very basic marketing. I wouldn’t dream of putting it on my insta like that 😭😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Yep she whinged about that. And she's been quiet on the gram, she only came back on the other day to remind everyone it was her birthday the next day... Because last year she cried actual tears because she didn't get enough for her birthday off poor rhod and the weird sister. Because you know birthdays are so important and she needs to be spoiled at all times. She really Infuriates me! She works minimal hours and pleads poverty, yet when people suggest she asks asda for more hours or gets a new flaming job 'she doesn't like change' and doesn't want to ask asda for more hours! Can afford lip fillers though, oh and braces. Zzzzz poor rhod. Poor poor rhod.
Omg this! I used to really like her channel but was baffled at how little she works yet has lovely clothes & makeup! And not forgetting regular hair appointments & lip fillers?

Reactions: 4
How much clothes does she have in the first place to sell this much?!
I'd like to know how she affords to buy all of this in the first place let alone never even remove the tags let alone wear them!!

Has a wardrobe full of tit, but her house is still BARE

Reactions: 6
I'd like to know how she affords to buy all of this in the first place let alone never even remove the tags let alone wear them!!

Has a wardrobe full of tit, but her house is still BARE
It can be bare because she spends most of her time with anyone other than Rhod or her own home 😳. Ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she once say she was scared to wear an earring in public but here we have the massive sombrero?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.