Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I remember her saying something along the lines of he doesn’t see/get on with his family and pretty much as soon as they started dating he moved in with Jade and her family. Could be wrong though lol
Yeah she did, within like the first month he lived with her family!
And he's been trapped ever since x

Reactions: 1
I’m sure I remember her saying something along the lines of he doesn’t see/get on with his family and pretty much as soon as they started dating he moved in with Jade and her family. Could be wrong though lol
Your right, that’s what happened, I remember her explaining I.

Reactions: 1
Rolling at the stagecoach ad. Is there anything she won’t say yes to 🤣 she might accidentally slip into her junk emails one day and then do a lovely post flogging a penis pump.

Reactions: 6
No wonder this girl is bleeping skint, spending all Rhod’s cash on brand new clothes that she never wears, then tries flogging on Insta 😂

Reactions: 6
For someone who has anxiety about going anywhere she’s certainly getting about a fair bit.. with a new coat for every visit!

Reactions: 5
Ah I see. That's fair enough if he doesn't get along with them.

Reactions: 2
So many clothes with tags on?! I don’t get it does Rhod just pay for all the bills as she works bare minimum?

Reactions: 3
So many clothes with tags on?! I don’t get it does Rhod just pay for all the bills as she works bare minimum?
Don’t forget her sister and mum buy her the whole of new look for Xmas (weird)... I’d much rather have one nice item than a load of tit. I shop in new look (I’m not calling it tit), but she clearly doesn’t like/ want most of it because she’s selling it with tags.

I also used to work at George (not hers) when I was 16-20 at college and uni. It’s actually a fun place to work but obvs doesn’t pay the way she spends, like (£8/9 an hour now). But if you’re staff and they have a sale, they often mark down for you. I used to come out with massive bags of stuff for 50p-£1 each. It wouldn’t surprise me if half her wardrobe (jeans etc) are cheap George stuff she’s paired with something else to make it seem she has more money than she does

The ads are getting worse! Which celebration do you identify as? I’m defo a snickers hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she’s got like nearly 60,000 followers, but how and why does she keep getting picked for all these ads?!?!

Back in the day on GOMI someone described her as looking like two owls in a raincoat or something. That had me howling for days.🤣

• Haha
The ad with her gran is embarrassing. I have no idea why anyone would enjoy following her, I feel really sorry for her tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.