Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stuff with her nan is absolutely excruciating to watch.
It makes me cringe so bad. I love my grandparents but talk about obsessive. It’s like she fancies her nan and that bleeping dog. God help her when the dog dies, it’ll be like the end of the world. (I love my pets dearly but she basically wants to shag hers)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It makes me cringe so bad. I love my grandparents but talk about obsessive. It’s like she fancies her nan and that bleeping dog. God help her when the dog dies, it’ll be like the end of the world. (I love my pets dearly but she basically wants to shag hers)
agree with this all, it’s mad!

Reactions: 2
She looks interesting. I'll look her up.
If you like multiple selfies of her and her nostrils in odd poses, a stoney faced sister, a monologue of how something awful will happen to all of her family if she changes her earrings, her complaining about why the world is round and how she's not a millionaire... you're in for a treat. She's one on her own is jade beb!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you like multiple selfies of her and her nostrils in odd poses, a stoney faced sister, a monologue of how something awful will happen to all of her family if she changes her earrings, her complaining about why the world is round and how she's not a millionaire... you're in for a treat. She's one on her own is jade beb!
The sister is miserable as sin like isnt she!

Cant wait to see what tit they've splurged on each other this year with her no monies

Reactions: 8

Cant wait to see what tit they've splurged on each other this year with her no monies
They are so so different it's weird! Haha I know!! She's always spending on herself and the family but is oh so poor 🙄

Reactions: 5

It’ll be new look. They buy the whole shop for each other every birthday / Xmas. So weird.

They are so so different it's weird! Haha I know!! She's always spending on herself and the family but is oh so poor 🙄
Jade probably looks like her without all the fillers and makeup though 😂

Reactions: 6
It’ll be new look. They buy the whole shop for each other every birthday / Xmas. So weird.

Jade probably looks like her without all the fillers and makeup though 😂
Oh yes there are only 2 shops in Cardiff according to Jade beb ... Primark and New Look 😂🙄 And the tan! Let's not forget how much she loves a tan!

Reactions: 3
I get that she loves her Nan and after losing her grandfather, it is hard. BUT there’s no need to slap her face all over insta! Keep some things private and enjoy the moments instead of bloody filming them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I love my grandparents but she obviously forgets she has a husband at home.. drives me up the wall

I’m sure I remember her saying something along the lines of he doesn’t see/get on with his family and pretty much as soon as they started dating he moved in with Jade and her family. Could be wrong though lol

Reactions: 4
She’s in this tiny family bubble and other than her sister (who, from comments she’s made, is more favoured/successful/popular/confident than her which obviously has an impact on her confidence and how she feels she fits in) they are all older and closer to death than she is. She can’t see anything beyond that.

It’s really tragic and infuriating to watch and I wish I could shake her and show her that there’s a big old world out there but she’s too closed off to see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.