Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jade babe that’s what the homeless people want, dog slobber all over the gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly what is it with instagrammer wannabes pimping out their elderly family?! It truly makes me so angry to see.

Reactions: 1
Her ad posts are so cringe

And don’t even get me started on the comment section 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her tits look shite in her wedding dress. Proper saggy. All the crap she chatted about her wedding and that was it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her tits look shite in her wedding dress. Proper saggy. All the crap she chatted about her wedding and that was it?
I don’t think they look saggy, I just don’t think she wore a bra because of the style of dress. I don’t like the dress but she still looked good

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed jade a long time ago as I couldn’t handle the constant moaning about being skint yet her refusing to work anymore than the 16 hours or whatever it is she does in Asda.

Her dress wasn’t my type but I do think she looked nice.

As for going on her page and seeing her other post wtf has she done to her face?!? Either too much editing or she’s had surgery as she looks awful!!!

Reactions: 5
They’ve been invited to Land Rover, really? Totally not their target market surely, she moans about being skint doubt they have the money rolling in for one of those. Why do these brands do this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
They’ve been invited to Land Rover, really? Totally not their target market surely, she moans about being skint doubt they have the money rolling in for one of those. Why do these brands do this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Literally came to say the same thing. Honestly doesn’t make any sense! I’m sure she has a ford that was replaced by her family because she couldn’t afford to repair her original car?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally came to say the same thing. Honestly doesn’t make any sense! I’m sure she has a ford that was replaced by her family because she couldn’t afford to repair her original car?!
Yeah, I’m sure she drove a KA, nothing wrong with that but she definitely can not afford a defender on 16 hours a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.