Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing at this latest post. How many photos do you think they had to take before she was happy with this one? I hate people who try to pass off incredibly staged photos as candid, most influencers do it but it makes my toes curl and I just think... get a life?!
He must really love her to pose for that shite and let her post it

Reactions: 4
Ffs that latest post 🤦🏽‍♀️ And he clearly wore the hat bcos everyone slags off his tit hair on here 😂
I expect a paper bag covering his face on the next one then... 👀😂

Is it just me or can’t you click on the post on her stories? That’s the whole bleeping point and she can’t even get that right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It looks like the pikiest wedding ever. All the photos are just them standing in a depressing wood panelled room of what looks like the local working men’s club.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another crap quality photo. Every time I look it makes me think I’m blinder than I am.

Reactions: 3
Friends of ours got married at the same venue and it is honestly beautiful. It may not look it in her photos but it is; especially at Christmas.

Reactions: 1
She did a big post on honeymoon of all places about changing her name and that she had something in mind. Strange that she hasn’t changed it then

Reactions: 1
Has anybody noticed that she seems to be commenting on the bigger accounts all of a sudden? I’ve seen her on lilandlifes and I think Emily Walters

Has anybody noticed that she seems to be commenting on the bigger accounts all of a sudden? I’ve seen her on lilandlifes and I think Emily Walters
Seems like she’s doing all the cringe stuff like commenting on all the big accounts pages, putting questions in her captions (to increase engagement) & using tit filters, so she can get more ADs, get insta famous & give up her 3 hours a week at Asda 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She isn’t street wise or business wise enough to run the account she wishes she could.

She stacks shelves an hour or so a week and takes tit photos that make me vom up my cereal. She’s embarrassing.

She isn’t street wise or business wise enough to run the account she wishes she could.

She stacks shelves an hour or so a week and takes tit photos that make me vom up my cereal. She’s embarrassing.
She won't take advice either. She just likes to cry about how she can't afford a fancy camera to do YouTube full-time 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.