Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been diagnosed yet?
Not that I knowof, but I feel confident she has depression since she seems to have periods of crippling anxiety and low mood. But I actually think she has more serious mental health issues as at times she seems to be very paranoid, and can melt down over very minor things- remember her worry about her earrings, or when she sees “ signs” that have a bad meaning for her. She needs a routine that’s not looking after her realities, something productive for herself, and some mental health support. Social media is too much for her.

Reactions: 1
Not that I knowof, but I feel confident she has depression since she seems to have periods of crippling anxiety and low mood. But I actually think she has more serious mental health issues as at times she seems to be very paranoid, and can melt down over very minor things- remember her worry about her earrings, or when she sees “ signs” that have a bad meaning for her. She needs a routine that’s not looking after her realities, something productive for herself, and some mental health support. Social media is too much for her.
I have diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and many of her behaviours mirror my own past behaviours prior to my diagnosis. Not saying she has it, but there are alarming similarities. She absolutely needs those around her to guide her to some professional support in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
She’s grieving my partner lost his mam and went the same way suddenly developed ocd and severe anxiety I agree she needs support and some help

She’s off on one again on her stories. She definitely needs some kind of help because the only thing she does on stories these days is talk about her grief with tears in her eyes. I’m by no means saying she should be “over it” by now but it seems as though she’s not really taken any steps forward as of yet. And I’m not sure why she says she is the only one there to “look after” her nan. Im sure she’s got a mum, dad and sister?

Reactions: 6
She’s off on one again on her stories. She definitely needs some kind of help because the only thing she does on stories these days is talk about her grief with tears in her eyes. I’m by no means saying she should be “over it” by now but it seems as though she’s not really taken any steps forward as of yet. And I’m not sure why she says she is the only one there to “look after” her nan. Im sure she’s got a mum, dad and sister?
I hope she gets help.

She’s finally dumped SW from her name, I cannot recall the last time she mentioned doing the plan.
Thank god her meal posts were horrendous, never seen such miserable unappealing plates of food 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I understand she’s grieving , it’s hard.
But she’s always been like this, I think she’s just super needy. Take her birthday for example, she dreads them because she thinks people won’t make enough fuss over her. You’re a grown woman... grow the bloody hell up!

Reactions: 7
Watching her manically show how she clipped her hair gave me the fear. She's crazy and needs some help! She hides her stories from her family so they may have no idea how bizarre she is.

Reactions: 3
I understand she’s grieving , it’s hard.
But she’s always been like this, I think she’s just super needy. Take her birthday for example, she dreads them because she thinks people won’t make enough fuss over her. You’re a grown woman... grow the bloody hell up!
The birthday thing actually makes me worry what she would be like with a baby, when the attention won’t be on her any more at all. Most adults don’t make a big deal of their birthdays, and that is even more the case when kids come along

Reactions: 6
The birthday thing actually makes me worry what she would be like with a baby, when the attention won’t be on her any more at all. Most adults don’t make a big deal of their birthdays, and that is even more the case when kids come along
I didn't even celebrate or acknowledge my 30th! She needs to get a grip and realise some people are going through things a 1000 times worse and just get on with their lives and don't whinge online about it. God forbid she ever got a real health problem she wouldn't have a clue how to carry on! Sorry grinds my gears. Work hard and stop moaning. Some of us work 60 hours a week have actual problems and don't sit on insta moaning about it!

Reactions: 8
Okay, hands up. Who else cringed when she said her and Rhod spent the day doing nice things like staring into each other’s eyes?
If I put something like that on IG my Boyfriends work mates would have a field day with him!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg has anyone noticed the hash tag on her latest post?? It’s a code to verify her account for ads

Watching her manically show how she clipped her hair gave me the fear. She's crazy and needs some help! She hides her stories from her family so they may have no idea how bizarre she is.
Maybe it's all a fake front for some attention then. It seems to be the only time she stories these days. 🤷‍♀️

Okay, hands up. Who else cringed when she said her and Rhod spent the day doing nice things like staring into each other’s eyes?
If I put something like that on IG my Boyfriends work mates would have a field day with him!!
I did wonder if that was sarcasm and then thought no, this is jade 🤦‍♀️🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.