Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she changed her bio to #cardiff to look classier why not just put where you're really from or does it not go with the upmarket social media influencer image you're trying to achieve (and failing)

Reactions: 5
Christ that filter :oops: Someone should tell her she looks like she’s from whosville with her hair like that!

Reactions: 2
Trying to do a Molly Mae bun but it looks like she’s got a tin of beans covered in hair on top of her swede. It’s really doing nothing for her. Thought she’s been to hairdressers today? That grainy filter is just horrific it need to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My god that latest photo... it’s basically blurry 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s ridiculous!! She went to the hairdressers today, let’s see what tit they created because I’m still over her going around with that ombré she had for so long 😂

Reactions: 1
“If and are about it for a while” ... is this a welsh thing? Isn’t the saying normally “ummed and ahhed about it”? Never translates well via text but I’ve never heard of iffing and arring about something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“If and are about it for a while” ... is this a welsh thing? Isn’t the saying normally “ummed and ahhed about it”? Never translates well via text but I’ve never heard of iffing and arring about something 😂
Hahha I say hummed and ha’ad but I’ve never heard of if and are 😂

Deffo not a Welsh thing she's one on her own is Jade Beb! 🙉

I love how she changed her bio to #cardiff to look classier why not just put where you're really from or does it not go with the upmarket social media influencer image you're trying to achieve (and failing)
I noticed this! She's trying to make herself look more glam, the idiot. She lives in a small town in South Wales called Blackwood I believe.

Trying to do a Molly Mae bun but it looks like she’s got a tin of beans covered in hair on top of her swede. It’s really doing nothing for her. Thought she’s been to hairdressers today? That grainy filter is just horrific it need to go.
HAHAHA tin of bastard beans. Dead

Bean swede at it again with her massive duck off camera. But ends up with grimy, grainy and blurry filtered pictures, what a clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I get the idea she's going for the "vintage photo" look, but it doesn't work, it just looks messy. Previous posts of hers have been terribly out of focus too!

This new filter is shocking! If you look at her page too, it’s all the same with blush pink. Trying to make herself look like a proper influencer. Hun, I wouldn’t believe anything that you recommend. After that Nivea post.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are apps you can use to make your photos look grainy and vintage without them looking like Jpegs that were saved from a website in 2001

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her depression issues often cause her to beak from reality. I can’t believe her family don’t have serious concerns about this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.