Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go in the Miskin Manor page and look under their tagged photos, there’s a much better one there. Perhaps it wasn’t perfect enough for jade 🤷🏼‍♀️

God jade is a total fruitcake. She’s an attention bleep and that’s it. Away and get a job love more than 3 hours a week. You will have no time to talk tit into a phone for hours.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’s having a ‘cooked dinner’ today. As opposed to an uncooked one?! It’s not a welsh thing, I’m Welsh. It’s a roast dinner. A friggin roast!!!!

Reactions: 1
What the hell is up with the quality of her photos? There's using filters and then there's... that. They look like the quality of my Facebook pics pre-2008.

Reactions: 3
She takes her pictures with that big duck off camera too doesn’t she? Makes no sense.

• Haha
I’m going to have to unfollow her soon if she doesn’t start putting some better quality pictures on. Never seen anything like it in this day and age. It’s embarrassing Jade sort your tit out.

She’s one of the most ungrateful people I’ve ever come across. She pleads the poor card constantly despite working minimal hours and spending money on her fillers, tan and clothes. Then has her entire wedding and honeymoon paid for by her family and then posts about how awful the weather was. It’s ridiculous and she needs to wake up.

Reactions: 8
Her priorities are all wrong. I remember her moaning about not being able to furnish their house and then saying how is she supposed to work full time then have a baby and be able to do full time hours. Why would you be considering a baby if you don't have a pot to piss in. The she accepts a wedding and honeymoon fully paid... I can't with her.

Reactions: 6
When I was skint, after coming out of a rubbish relationship, I was working a full time job and 2 part time jobs, and still couldn’t afford to leave the house. I certainly couldn’t afford clothes, tan, my hair done or fillers. I had literally £2 at the end of the month after paying the debts he racked up and my diesel to get to work, and I never told anyone. I don’t begrudge anyone having these nice things but don’t cry so publicly that you’re skint, if you’re obviously not really. I found it really disrespectful to Rhod who was busting his gut working night shift.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.